What is biomedicine
In the Biomedicine it is still a relatively new area of research or science that functions at the interface between human medicine and biology. As the name suggests, it is an interdisciplinary subject.
In another usage, especially in the social sciences and medical theory, the term "biomedicine" is used to describe the medical system that is dominant worldwide today, which is taught through teaching at universities and is heavily based on scientific knowledge.
In this use, the term is synonymous with the (less accurate) terms "conventional medicine", "Western medicine", "human medicine" or "cosmopolitan medicine" and is not used to delimit a discipline within human medicine, but rather to distinguish human medicine from other medical systems such as Ayurveda, traditional Chinese medicine or other indigenous healing systems.
3 science subjects included
Biomedicine is a research area that draws its elements from many different scientific subjects (interdisciplinary subject area). The following should be mentioned here:
In contrast to human medicine, biomedicine is a subject that is much more about research than clinical work. It is about the connection of contents and questions of experimental medicine with the knowledge and methods of molecular biology and cell biology. Biomedicine focuses on the molecular and cell biological foundations of human life and their pathological changes. The most important goal of biomedicine is the molecular research of disease mechanisms and the technical and medical development of corresponding highly specialized therapeutics.
For some years now, some universities in Germany have also offered biomedicine as an independent subject. It usually lasts 6 - 8 semesters and is basically divided into teaching medical and scientific subjects.
- How can I earn money by cooking
- Can hallucination bring joy
- Sansa Stark becomes darker in personality
- At what age were you taken seriously
- Should the Hatch Act be repealed
- Where can I learn chemistry
- What is inductive learning
- Should I study chemistry again?
- How do I increase breast flexibility
- How do I do an interview video
- What is the Kadi Kadhai dish
- Dose e Visa have a work permit
- How do animals get food
- How can I have fitness trips abroad
- Which event would destroy your reality
- What are some comparisons of governance models
- How many words are there in Spanish?
- Why is diesel engine oil black
- What are the qualifications for skydiving
- Why does everyone call the Mandalorian mando
- Which engineering industry is easy to study
- Which is the longest river in Great Britain
- What are the best museums in Germany
- Is the Canadian health system sustainable