Is the law school rating fair?
The “basel lawjob fair” takes place every year at the Law Faculty of the University of Basel. This job fair for prospective and working lawyers has been held annually in March since 2008.
The “basel lawjob fair” offers interested lawyers and law students the opportunity to come into contact with law firms and companies in an informal atmosphere, to collect information and to explore work opportunities for (short) internships and initial permanent positions.
Participation in the “basel lawjob fair” is free of charge for the candidates. Both trained and prospective lawyers looking for a job or internship are addressed. People who have not studied at the Law Faculty of the University of Basel can also take part.
Further information can be found on the event website, where interested employers can register from November and applicants from December.
The basel lawjob fair takes place every spring at the Law Faculty of the University of Basel, Peter Merian-Weg 8, 4052 Basel (at the SBB train station). You can find the date in the news section: Events.
For students of the University of Basel, the Career Service Center (CSC) offers two exclusive application preparation events in advance of the respective lawjob fair:
- Appearance skills in job interviews
- Next Step CSC Mobil
- How do mothers stay at home vote
- How do spiders mate
- What are some characteristics of macroeconomy
- Who do you think is overrated
- What is the Azure Container Service
- Where can I buy water in Lahore
- What awards did Abraham Lincoln receive
- What are the benefits of Swarna Bhasma
- Which states are peninsulas
- Astrology is the decree of God
- Is Avenger Film is for children
- Which online marketing courses do you know
- What are the 5 affordable liquid lipstick
- Who is your favorite relative
- What happens when a constitutional crisis arises
- Which essay by Roland Barthes is the best
- What is a backup node in HDFS
- The Most Profitable Small Business in Delhi NCR
- Why is movie hopping illegal?
- Why do people fear to be without religion?
- Which cosmetic brand is vegan
- Do Jews have a social caste system?
- What are trades in investment banking
- Why did you leave Buffalo NY
- Has AT T cable internet
- Is limiting my GPU performance limit dangerous?
- Is SendInBlue good for email marketing
- Did the Normans consider themselves Vikings?
- Are solar batteries worth it
- Is physiotherapy mandatory after a shoulder fracture
- Where can I learn copywriting
- Shouldn't global warming regulate itself
- How does heterochromia affect eyesight?
- What are tangerines good for?