Why is my Samsung Galaxy S3 slow
Why is my Samsung Galaxy S3 running so slowly with 4.3?
This is because the update will not be performed if you reinstall. Samsung phones also have TouchWiz overlay on Android, which is a bit heavy.
To make your phone quick, do a full factory reset after a full data backup so you can restore everything! This would remove any clutter left by the update process. Always try to do a fresh install for a major update.
- What is an area map
- What is Rakstis Lithuanian in English
- What are tragic celebrity deaths
- Which animal sleeps the least?
- Does watching movies really help in life
- What is ICICI Direct
- Is Trump screwed
- What are popular XSLT development frameworks
- Can a Christian be oppressed by demons?
- Where is the first passenger drone manufactured
- Can you wabi sabi your life
- Where is Mandrake growing
- Why is my solution wrong
- Can an e-student learn ethical hacking
- What are the predators of leopard sharks
- What are some alternatives to plastic cutlery
- How do artists work together on a song
- When is Thanksgiving celebrated in Mexico?
- Who is Barnaby Joyce
- What was your best unexpected vacation surprise
- What is Walt Disney famous for 1
- Can anything be really square
- How is Cabernet Sauvignon classified
- Is USB keyboard faster than PS 2