Is John Legend a Liberal
I don't sing for Donald Trump
John Legend (37) likes to forego a great honor.
Performing for a president at the inauguration is a career highlight for musicians like the R'n'B ('Ordinary People') singer. Beyoncé (35, 'Helo') sang the US national anthem in 2013 for Barack Obama (55), but Donald Trump (70) will likely be on stage alone. At least that's how John Legend sees it:
"Creative people tend to reject bigotry and hatred," he said on the BBC. "We tend to think more liberally. When we see someone who extol the division and the hatred and the bigotry, they won't get a lot of creative people to connect with them."
Following Trump's election victory in November, the inauguration team is hard at work finding artists. Rumors circulated that Elton John should perform, but were later denied. "They call managers, agents and everyone in town to see how they can get it. It's problematic," an insider told The Wrap, who also knows that some artists have already agreed to perform, with they hope that "artists like Justin Timberlake and Bruno Mars" will overflow into the Trump team.
Country star Garth Brooks is likely to appear at the inauguration, and there are rumors about Kid Rock, Ted Nugent and Lee Greenwood, too. John Legend will definitely not be able to win Donald Trump over.
- How do I lock system apps
- What is a software product key
- Which bank in the UAE offers business support
- What is VSCO Cam
- Is English like Russian
- Why is the West not banning violent porn?
- What is pagination in Django
- Is IIIT a better option than NITs
- Why did Carlo Ancelotti leave Bayern Munich
- How can I download Chinese video songs
- Are atheists against theists
- What are Liberia's major exports and imports
- Supports Shopify automatic topic updates
- Which industry job uses math the most
- How successful is commercial aquaponics in India
- How newspapers publish daily horoscopes
- Why are there olives
- How do I reinstall Tinder
- What happens when someone does flatlines
- Can you get fired because of health problems?
- How do OMR scanners use timing marks
- Are there quantity survey jobs in Malaysia?
- Have you ever been in a helicopter
- What is 1 4 out of 250