Is that a poisonous spider 1
Poisonous nurse thorn finger spider spreads in Germany
Ammen-Dornfinger has been based in Germany since the 1950s, but due to rising temperatures, it is spreading more and more in this country. Still, that's not a cause for concern. The wet nurse's thorn finger is one of the poisonous species of spider, but on closer inspection it is not really dangerous for humans.
Nurse thorn finger spider - an encounter is unlikely
On the one hand, this is due to the fact that the wet nurse's thorn finger is nocturnal and shy. In addition, the relatively large spider, about 1.5 centimeters long, hides in tall grass, but also in extensively used agricultural areas and green paths and forest edges.
Rule of conduct 1: In the summer months, do not roam through tall grass where the animals can hide.
Harmless poison spider - it is only dangerous when threatened
In itself, the wet nurse's thorn finger is a harmless animal. It only becomes dangerous when he feels threatened and his brood. Then it bites and is the only spider species that has immigrated but has now become native to us and can penetrate human skin with its powerful jaws. Therefore:
Rule of conduct 2: Keep an eye out for the weirdo when you go for a walk. They are mostly found in grasses at waist level. Do not destroy them.
The spider's bite: unpleasant but not dangerous
If the spider does take a bite, don't panic. The bite of a nurse's thorn finger should feel like a wasp sting, say those affected. The following symptoms can then occur:
- The limbs can swell extremely.
- In rare cases, fever, circulatory failure, dizziness, chills or vomiting may also occur.
- All symptoms subside after two to three days at the latest, according to the website of the Naturschutzbund Baden-Württemberg.
Code of conduct 3: After a bite, stay calm and don't start scratching the site of the bite. The Brandenburg Nature Conservation Association even recommends catching the spider for precise identification and taking it to the doctor, if possible.
The short life of the nurse thorn-finger spider
The green-orange-brown spider only lives one year. The males can be found from June to September, they die after the act of mating in July. The sexually mature females, which appear from July to November, lay 80 to 165 eggs in their brood web, about the size of a chicken egg, in August. The breeding behavior of the Nurse Dornfinger female is unusual: it does not leave its web until its young are ready to leave the nest in November. The female is so exhausted from the breeding season that she dies shortly afterwards of malnutrition and exhaustion. The young spiders, on the other hand, immediately build a web for wintering after they have left their nest.
Poisons in the animal kingdom - the exhibition in Augsburg
Many people are afraid of poisonous animals such as snakes, reptiles or spiders. That is not always justified. With the exhibition "Quite poisonous!", Which can currently be seen in Augsburg, the nature museum there wants to draw attention to the subject of "poisons in the animal kingdom". The visitors should not only be made aware of the dangers of poisons in the animal kingdom, but also of their benefits - such as in medicine.
- Can restaurant managers eat for free
- How does the resolution of microscopes develop?
- How did Einstein teach himself
- How does it feel to be bored?
- Was DCEU Superman amped in the Justice League
- Brain-dead people still age
- Is the CAAD 12 a good bike
- What is your favorite subject in CS
- Can I do textile design after the 10th
- What is GATE level modeling in Verilog
- Is herb frankincense safe to smoke
- You are allowed to make a dropship on eBay
- How do archetypes help us understand literature?
- How does the human body use potassium
- Why is Falguni Pathak so great
- How can we convert nitrobenzene into trinitrobenzene
- Skyrim is a waste of time
- Why did Carlo Ancelotti leave Bayern Munich
- What is a fast, affordable laptop
- Who provides real bank manager email lists?
- Is this a case for tail recursion
- Engineers make the impossible possible
- You can stop breathing during sleep paralysis
- What are some deep learning online courses