What does budget planning mean
1. Term: Another name for the budget, the financial plan for a period, the estimate of public income and expenditure for a financial year (budget).
2. features: The budget is instrument of financial policy.
See also optimal budget.
3. Linguistic origin: Probably celt. for bulga, leather folder that enclosed the budget.
1. Term: mostly short-term operational plan that controls the allocation of resources, e.g. personnel or investment budget. 2. features: The budget often also includes information on the origin of the resources (mostly understood in financial terms), e.g. profit and sales budget.
a) I.e.S. includes budget only quantifiable information (budget for implementation figures).
b) I.w.S. Budget also includes a catalog of things to be done in the next period Measures (action budget).
See also budgeting, budgeting model.
3. The budget in iInternal accounting: a) Financial plan: List of all payments to be made in a certain period of time and the necessary payments to determine and specify the capital and money requirements (financial plan). The budget target figures to be retained by the individual funding agencies must be continuously compared and coordinated with the actual figures (according to accounting); short-term financing measures (financing) may be required in order to maintain the company's liquidity and willingness to pay.
b) Cost budget: In addition to payment quantities, costs and revenues are also budgeted (cost budget).
4. Current discussion: Due to the disadvantages associated with budgeting (effort, negation of current market developments, orientation towards the past, etc.), alternative approaches are sought under the keyword "beyond budgeting". For example, one tries to incorporate current market developments into the budget through benchmarking.
- Who should study chemistry
- How do software patches work?
- Can beat any other game Roblox
- Which wine goes well with burritos
- Why is Hindi mandatory teaching in Maharashtra
- How can I see Wwdc 2019 live
- Why do people care about dogs
- How can I learn budgeting
- Indian girls watch sports on TV
- Why is marijuana illegal around the world
- Why is Forex so difficult
- How much do all WoW DLC cost
- Which emotions can be the most harmful?
- How do restaurants use Square
- What is the original Mandela Effect
- Why would someone visit Turku Finland
- How do I start creating again
- What's the appeal of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Why aren't more people depressed?
- What is zero divided by infinity
- WhatsApp sells our data to companies
- How is Boracay doing today
- Should we be concerned about nuclear war
- Are there ever errors during DNA replication