What was your biggest OMG moment
Sustainability, relationship & lifestyle
It was a long time ago, but I once wrote a text on the subject of “deep talk instead of small talk”. And what can I say: It's the most read post on my blog. Therefore, today I would like to give you 25 profound questions for great conversations.
Personally, I always find getting to know a new person very exciting. I love to talk about God and the world - also with strangers - and I love how much we learn from each other. For example, when I went to the bookstore today, I looked very closely at the cashier's hands and saw that they looked like the hands of a gardener. I then addressed him with a "relaxed" saying and finally he told me about the fact that he worked in the horse stable and told me about his activities. It was such a nice encounter, but it was over after 5 minutes. And that's okay too. All I want to say is that with the right questions, you can even get a lousy bookstore salesman to blossom and talk about his passions 🙂
"Most people don't listen to understand, they listen to answer." - Stephen Covey
Today we are assuming a conversation partner with whom you have known for a while, but with whom you are still at the "initial level of a relationship / friendship". Do you know what I mean? At this level, a lot is about superficial topics of conversation such as work, home, leisure activities or the latest news. You want to get away from this level, but you lack the right questions. I have put together a huge questionnaire for you, from which you can help yourself wildly and with which you can get to know each other (even) better in a conversation:
25 profound questions for your counterpart
- If you could choose from all the people in the world, who would you invite to dinner?
- Would you like to be famous If so, in which area?
- What is your favorite book / movie of all time and why do you like it so much?
- What does a perfect day look like for you?
- Which country have you always wanted to travel to and why?
- How do you know that you have to change something in your life?
- What are you most grateful for in your life?
- Who is the one person you can talk to about anything?
- Which experience in your life has shaped you the most?
- What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
- What is it never too late for?
- What's one thing that excites you?
- If you could wake up tomorrow with one talent, what would it be?
- Is there something that you have been dreaming of for a long time? Why haven't you done it yet?
- What has been your greatest achievement in life so far?
- What does a perfect vacation look like for you?
- What's on your wish list this year?
- Is there life in other universes?
- When did you get your biggest adrenaline rush?
- If you could change one thing about humanity, what would it be?
- What do you value most about friendship?
- What is your fondest memory?
- Assuming we become good friends, what should I know about you?
- What's your worst memory
- What was your most embarrassing moment in life?
The questions are really worth gold! I recently asked Nicholas 2, 3 and found out so much from him that I didn't know yet - even though we've been together for almost 5 years.
Have you tried the questions? And did it go well? I look forward to your comments 🙂
* Some of the questions are taken from the study "The Experimental Generation of Interpersonal Closeness (1997)" by the psychologist Arthur Aron
Pin on Pinterest:
I like it:
Hello everybody! My name is Laura, I am 26 years old and I live in Munich. I write about all the things that interest me: stopping the pill, sustainability, relationships and travel. I wish you happy reading. Love, Laura
- What does Richard Mueller think of biology
- Why do investors advise against using Zillow
- Is there a quora community in Gujarat
- What do you think of David Deutsch
- What is the smallest value
- What is the upcoming BJP manifesto
- Sociopaths enjoy a nice cuddle
- The parathyroid gland can cause sudden death
- What did you learn from Visitas
- What is the Paris Commune
- What is the best tasting breed of chicken
- Does the Quora bot hate certain people?
- What is a gaming monitor
- Are cream cheese bagels healthy?
- Which RBL Bank Credit Card is Best
- Which hormone is responsible for the concentration?
- When did South Europe industrialize?
- Why weren't many Nazis sterilized?
- Have prepositions synonyms
- Why is weed ganja not legal in India
- What are the best guns in PUBG
- Is Vue a framework or a library
- Is 2018 China in force Orwell's 1984
- What are some alternatives to plastic cutlery