What is double click advertising
I tried loading ad tags but the ads weren't showing.
The script will display correctly in the generated source code, but the ads will no longer load. Does the script need the document.ready event? Could there be some way to load this script just before document.ready - or retrigger document.ready?
PS: I prefer to use the "Sync" tags over the "Async" tags because "Async" creates an iFrame which is then no longer flexible in width / height when third-party networks are displayed dynamically.
Reply:1 for the answer № 1
1 for the answer № 2
A document.write no longer works since the document is finished. The DOM document is already closed. You need to specifically add the code to an element in your DOM, which you cannot do with document.write. For this to work you either need to double-click and change each document.write to something that appends the code to an element on your page, or asynchronously load the code (including the script) into an iframe.
- What do you think of teenage parents
- Is there order in chaos
- Who is the best emo rapper
- Ypres was damaged in World War II
- Taxis in Barcelona accept credit cards
- How was Rohit Vemula as a person
- What is USPS Non-Editable Surcharge
- Why do black clouds appear before the rain
- Which plywood is best for outdoor use
- Can Housework Stop Depression
- Socialtrade Biz is a scam
- What is the appeal of the sport
- What are famous customer service offerings
- You Can Be Hyperactive Without Having ADHD
- Is Waze better than Google Maps
- Are Maxwell's equations used in engineering?
- How do you crochet a stuffed animal?
- Are white girls vagina tight
- What does Chimkandi
- How harmful are diet pills
- Who is the beast in the revelations?
- Humility can be taught
- How many people are Zoroastrians in Iran
- Why do earthquakes occur in front of volcanoes