How do they make McDonalds folded eggs
Make Mc Toast yourself
My older daughter likes Mc Toast so much that I decided to imitate this fast food delicacy. With this recipe for Mc Toast, I got it right to the point. Not only does it look like the Mc Donalds toast, it tastes like it too. And, according to my daughter, much better than the original.
So dear Mc Toast fans! Try it now, from now on there is also Mc Toast at home for breakfast!
The homemade Mc Toast is ...
- like from the fast food restaurant
- prepare well
Make Mc Toast yourself - that's how it works
A Mc Toast is actually very easy to make yourself. You just have to first make a yeast dough (yeast dough) and prepare it in the pan. Because that's what makes this toast so special. It is not made with the usual toast, but with a kind of flatbread.
So if you want to make the McDonalds toast yourself, you should bring some time with you. But this fast food can be prepared very well for this. Simply fry several flatbreads and freeze them. When you feel like having this toast, just get it out of the freezer, put cheese and ham in it and put it in the toaster.
Don't you want to miss a recipe again? Then sign up for the newsletter NOW or follow me on Facebook!
ADVERTISING - ADVERTISING LINK
If you have any questions about the homemade Mc Toast, you are welcome to write to me using the comment function or by email. Have fun trying it out:)
Make Mc Toast yourself
This is how the DIY McToast is made
By: strawberry chocolate
- ❀ 250 g flour
- ❀ 75 ml milk, lukewarm
- ❀ 75 ml water, lukewarm
- ❀ 5 g yeast, fresh (yeast)
- ❀ 1 teaspoon of sugar
- ❀ 1 tbsp oil, neutral
- ❀ 3 g salt
- ❀ 8 slices of toasted cheese (processed cheese)
- ❀ 150 g ham, cut into sticks
- Step 1 For the homemade Mc Toasts, add the yeast and sugar to the lukewarm water and dissolve.
- Step 2 Mix the flour with the salt and pour in the milk with the oil. Then add the yeast mixture (yeast mixture) and mix everything well.
- Step 3 Knead into a smooth dough either with the food processor or with your hands moistened with oil.
- Step 4 Shape the dough into a ball and leave it covered for 30 minutes in a warm place (26-30 degrees).
- Step 5 Then knead the dough briefly by hand and cut into 8 equal pieces.
- Step 6 Shape each piece into a ball and cover and let rise for 15 minutes.
- Step 7 Then roll out each ball into an approx. 2 mm thin circle on a lightly floured surface.
- Step 8 Rub a pan with oil and fry all the dough cakes on both sides over medium to high heat until they are nice and golden brown.
- Step 9 Immediately after frying, fold each flatbread once (see picture in the post).
- Step 10 Either fold it and freeze it or fill it with 1 slice of toast cheese and a few strips of ham and toast.
- Step 11 When the cheese has melted, your homemade Mc Toasts are ready!
Click on the stars to rate the recipe!
- What is mix design for floating concrete
- What are the monomers of triglyceride
- What is the density of green sand
- Is geometry easier than algebra 1
- Why do I have no money for home
- A peacock is dangerous for the owner
- Why are bubbles used on an airplane
- What is the process of soil formation
- What are the most famous fictional addresses
- Americans of Polish descent know Polish
- Is a B Com tough with CS
- Why are metalloids between metals and non-metals
- What is a used smartphone
- How many men voted for Hillary
- Where would the world be without religion?
- Mining is a good field
- How many users does Google Drive have
- Exists India
- Which vegetables are high in sodium?
- Should I use Polymer or Ionic?
- What is a real sentient AI 1
- How can I replicate another website's CSS
- Which is technically a declaration of war
- What are some fascinating facts about psychopaths