How are CAT scans used by museums
Live CT scans at the Museum für Naturkunde Berlin
YXLON International designs and produces radioscopic and CT inspection systems for the widest variety of applications and fields. Whether situated in the aviation & aerospace, automotive or electronics industry, our customers are among the largest producers, major enterprises that place their confidence in our quality worldwide.
The name YXLON stands for assurance and quality for all types of cast parts, tires, electronic components, turbine blades, welded joints and a lot more. Our product portfolio includes X-ray systems for installation in radiological inspection envelopes, universal X-ray inspection systems on the basis of fully shielded devices, as well as solutions specific to a customer. Whether in manual, semi or fully automated operation, our inspection systems are ideal for deployment in research & development and can be integrated into any production process.
CT systems have been an integral part of our product portfolio since as far back as 2003. Computed tomography provides a three-dimensional insight into inspection items, thus enabling the analysis of inner structures, dimensional measurement tasks in metrology applications or actual-to-nominal comparisons to CAD data, to name only a few examples. Besides delivering a more precise inspection evaluation when compared with radiography, computed tomography also provides valuable information about the production process. Above and beyond such advantages, our microfocus systems permit highly detailed looks into the most intricate structures and tiniest components.
With our headquarters in Hamburg, sales and service locations in Yokohama, Hudson (Ohio), San Jose (California), Beijing, Shanghai, Hattingen and Heilbronn, as well as a network of representatives in over 50 countries, as YXLON we're local for our customers all over the world.
Since 2007, YXLON International has been a member of the COMET Group.
YXLON International GmbH
Essen Arch 15
Phone: +49 (40) 52729-0
Fax: +49 (40) 52729-170
- How do I start practicing Hinduism
- How do I open hidden files
- Is Dr. Dre a crip
- How does the messenger bot work
- Which is better BITS or IIT Delhi
- Do you have ADHD
- What interesting inventions has religion given us?
- How do I use on and at
- Why did you leave Buffalo NY
- How do I convert dav to avi
- Which bird reproduces without mating
- Who can donate rh negative
- Is there a homeopathic treatment for prostate cancer
- Why is the full moon closer to the earth
- What are some btech life facts
- Are you more Eloi or Morlock
- What is the use of software 1
- How do ridges form in the middle ocean
- Is it lonely to live alone
- What are some bizarre facts about Hollywood
- Where are VCB and ACB used
- What films do you like to see
- Why are the laws of physics inevitable
- What is the biggest Mexican holiday