What are the German-speaking countries
The situation of the German-speaking countries in Europe
German is the official language in four countries. The German-speaking countries are ___________________, __________________, the _________________ and the small principality ___________________, which lies between Switzerland and Austria.
In addition to German, ________________, _______________ and Romansh are also spoken in ___________________.
These German-speaking countries are all in ___________ Europe and therefore border on many different countries. Germany is the country in Europe ____ has the most direct neighbors. Overall, it borders on ______ European countries.
In the north Germany borders on Denmark, in the north-west on the _________________, ________________ and _________________. To the west of Germany is __________________.
In the south-west __________ Germany to the _____________ and in the south-east to _______________. Poland and the _______________________ are east of Germany.
Germany has around 80 million Residents, Austria about 8.5 million and Switzerland about 7.5 million people, of which about half are German-speaking. The population of Liechtenstein is around 40,000. In total, around 100 million Europeans speak German as their mother tongue.
With the exception of the Principality of Liechtenstein, these countries have one more thing in common besides the language. They are all states. In other words, they have a federal regime in which the federal states or, in Switzerland, the cantons have a certain degree of autonomy with regard to central power.
Various maps ►
Landscapes and rivers ►
Continue to the topic of federalism►
- How did you learn Arabic
- What is the future of AngularJS developers
- What is the function of a turbine
- How much does PewDiePie
- Does temperature or concentration influence the pH value
- Is EPL better than Ligue 1
- What is an MS Hug
- Why does stimming help me think?
- Can GTX 1060 run on MacBook
- Why does nobody answer the phone anymore
- What influences engagement on LinkedIn
- Who is better Lebron or Kobe
- What emotions do different scents evoke?
- How to make fried foods crispy
- Coffee can kill an unborn baby
- What is 5 5 15 1
- How do I stick to a schedule
- Where is the canteen in Ghaziabad
- Are constants and integers the same?
- Is my portfolio considered diversified
- How do you use effective email marketing
- Why did the decimal time never catch on
- ADHD causes rethinking
- What is the IR value