What are some common scams in Wellington
Welcome to the theme documentation for Wellington. These instructions briefly explain the first steps to set up and configure all theme functions.
Table of Contents
This tutorial does not go into the installation of the theme, as the process is the same for every theme. If you need help with the Theme installation , please see our tutorial on installing WordPress themes.
Install pro version plugin
Danger! The pro version of Wellington is not a theme, but a Add-on plugin for the Wellington Theme. Therefore it has to Wellington Pro Plugin installed in addition to the Wellington Theme become. You can find detailed instructions on how to install plugins in our tutorial on installing WordPress plugins.
Configure theme options
Wellington uses the Theme Customizer for all theme options. You can find the customizer with all theme settings in your WordPress backend under Design → Customizer → Theme Options.
The theme complements the customizer with a new panel Theme options, which is divided into the following sections:
- General Settings
- Header settings (only with Pro Version)
- Contribution settings
- Post slider
- Theme colors (only with Pro Version)
- Theme fonts (only with Pro Version)
- Footer settings (only with Pro Version)
Set up standard WordPress features
Of course, the theme supports the common WordPress core features:
To set up the slider, go toDesign → Customizer → Theme Options → Post Slider.
Further help on configuring the slider is available in our Post slideshow tutorial ready.
You can use the magazine widgets to create a homepage with a magazine layout in the customizer. Go for itDesign → Customizer → Widgets → Magazine homepage.
You can find detailed instructions for the magazine features in our Magazine widgets tutorial.
Set up pro version features
The Pro version of Wellington is an add-on plug-in for the theme, which you can buy on the Wellington theme page.
Install PRO version plugin
You can download Wellington Pro at any time from our download page. If you need help installing the plugin, please see our tutorial on installing WordPress plugins.
Theme colors and fonts
After activating the Wellington Pro plug-in, you can change the colors and fonts under Design → Customizer → Theme Options → Theme Colors / Theme Fonts to adjust.
Wellington Pro adds a widget area for the theme's footer. Go to Design → Widgetsto add new widgets.
Deactivate footer link to ThemeZee
You can deactivate the footer link to ThemeZee under Design → Customizer → Theme Options → Footer Settings.
- The default width for the content area is.
- The size of the featured images in the featured slideshow is is
- The size of the featured images in individual posts and on archive pages is
- The featured images in the magazine widgets have a size of (Large), (Medium) and (Small).
- The header image has a maximum width of and a flexible height (standard height =).
All dimensions are given in pixels.
Thank you so much for using the Wellington WordPress Themes.
- Primary schools should have WiFi for iPads
- Why are South African cities less populated?
- How does a survey work
- Can I ask something here?
- Will racism end in 2020
- Is Alzheimer's disease curable?
- Was Ernst Roehm Nazi leader openly gay
- What was BTS's second album Music Kpop
- How can I personally improve my resume?
- Why do some countries not want weapons of mass destruction?
- How are opals found
- Which KEF speakers would you recommend
- Are economic sanctions modern sieges
- The Daen like to eat pastries
- What are the properties of an ideal gas
- Like video game publisher Steam
- Is Bavaria the capital of Berlin
- Why does FaceApp tend to do this
- What is the process to join NSG
- Which city is not 25
- Why do children like screens so much
- What makes cats amazing animals
- Who's in the band The Pixies
- Buying ink cartridges is a scam
- Why is Hindi mandatory teaching in Maharashtra
- How does Facebook login work on Android
- What is prestige photography?
- Silica is the same as silicon dioxide
- Why is it so difficult to implement ideas
- Where can I learn French in California
- Are there ever errors during DNA replication
- How was the satyam fraud exposed
- School can cause depression
- Is it possible to induce a coma?