Doparttimejob com is a scam site
Majestic Switzerland: day tour to Rigi and Lucerne
Conquer the "Queen of the Mountains". Climb the Rigi with the cable car from Weggis and enjoy a historic trip to Vitznau. Marvel at the unique landscape of the central Swiss Alps and enjoy a boat ride to Lucerne.
About this activity
- Effortless cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 protective measures
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Use your phone or print out your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Start time 09:30
- Enjoy the excellent view from the cable car over the Swiss Alpine landscape
- Experience a historic ride on the world's first cogwheel train
- Climb Rigi, the queen of the mountains
- Take a boat across Lake Lucerne
- Explore the old streets of Lucerne
- Partly guided tour with an expert, multilingual guide
- Transport in a comfortable bus
- Ride by cable car and rack railway
- Boat trip on Lake Lucerne
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
This activity can only be booked online as the ticket office is closed.
- All customer contact points are cleaned regularly
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must fill out a travel information form
- All guests must have a fever measurement
Prepare for this activity
The meeting point is at the Sihlquai bus station near Zurich's main train station. Take tram 4 or 13 and get off at the "Sihlquai" stop. The Sihlquai station square is opposite the Starbucks café. Please bring your ID and be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Please bring it with you
- Passport or photo ID
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
- The tour is accompanied from Zurich to Weggis and from Lucerne to Zurich. You will receive tickets and a written travel plan for your individual ascent and descent on the Rigi and the boat trip back to Lucerne.
- From March 8 - April 1, 2021, November 15 - November 26, 2021 and March 7 - March 31, 2022, the outward and return journey will be with the cog railway due to maintenance work on the cable car.
based on 29 ratings
- Guide 5.0 / 5
- Transport 5.0 / 5
- Price-performance 4/5
- Security 4.5 / 5
excellent trip, we had perfect weather. It was a beautiful calm environment just perfect to enjoy the beauty of Rigi. A truly majical end by boat across the lake to Lucerne. a fantastic guide who took care to ensure we were comfortable with our journey and kept in touch with us while we were on our own, brilliant!
Very good view, best tour leader
Mt. Riggi and Mt Pilatus are very beautiful. You can see Snow mountain right in front of you. The places took you away from urban city hectic to a panoramic, calming, soothing experience. Our tour driver is Mrs Ana (63 year old lady) who do part time job there. She was very informative from the 1st minute we ride into the car. She explains to us about all the history of each places we passed through. The end of the tour she drove everyone to their hotel which are not part of the excursion without complain and we are the last couple in the car. She is very nice tour guide and as a person too.Continue reading
Pity the big restaurant at the top of Mt Rigi was closed.
It was very much a self guided tour. We should have been told to leave Mt Rigi earlier than we did and it would help if the guide can suggest where else we could have lunch near the top of Rigi. Otherwise it was a very pleasant and relaxing tour.
The world is waiting for you
Sign up for our newsletter and discover travel experiences that you will love.
- How do I change a sewing pattern
- What is methylamine
- How did I become a hyper-realistic painter
- What is the platform of the Greens in Great Britain
- How good is Mexico's health system
- Is ARCO gas good
- Why are refractory telescopes used for astrophotography
- Who is the father of google
- Is someone perfect
- Who is the greatest strategist living
- What kind of theater is that
- How is life in the youth hostel in Pune
- Destroyed a meteor
- What do feminists think of manscaping
- Is there an herb treatment for laziness
- Who is Theresa May
- Silica is the same as silicon dioxide
- What are the types of atrial fibrillation
- Sansa Stark becomes darker in personality
- What is the downside of allopathy
- Would female supremacy make the world a better place?
- How do you rate Emami Limited
- What is lying flat on his face
- How has Facebook replaced MySpace
- Could Overwatch do a 5th grade
- Why do some philosophers resort to obscurantism?
- Can you define things
- Why do people call some politicians socialist
- What is pseudo-speed
- What is an in-app purchase
- Is CBD legal to smoke in public
- Hindu religious text is overrated
- Will Nadal regain his top form
- Where is Mexico on an economic level