Is an MBA under a PGP
Business Schools in India, China, Singapore and Australia: The Best in Asia
The Nanyang Business School in Singapore, which was founded in 1991, has always occupied top positions in the rankings of Asian business schools in recent years. She combines a "global perspective with a strong focus on Asia". Her strength in e-business is remarkable, where she offers her own incubator program in cooperation with Sun Microsystems. There is a double degree program with the renowned University of St. Gallen (HSG). In Germany, the Nanyang Business School works with the Bayer Group, among others.
Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
Of the dozen or so MBA offerings in the former British Crown Colony, the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) program is the oldest and most respected. It was one of the first business schools in Asia to be accredited by the AACSB. The college, founded in 1966, is about half an hour's train ride from Hong Kong Island; the courses are offered in English and Chinese. The CUHK is also part of the global part-time executive MBA program "OneMBA", which includes the Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) in Europe and the Kenan-Flagler School in the USA.
CEIBS (China Europe International Business School)
The China Europe International Business School (CEIBS), founded in Shanghai in 1994 in cooperation with the long-established Shanghai Jiaotong University and with the backing of the Chinese authorities, aims to become China's leading business school. It goes back to an initiative of the European Union and is also interesting for Europeans who see their professional future in or in contact with China. The CEIBS is located on a new, ultra-modern campus; the main building was designed by the Sino-American star architect I.M. Pei, who also designed the Louvre pyramid in Paris.
Melbourne Business School
The merger of Melbourne Business School with Mount Eliza Business School created Australia's largest business school last year. The privately run school, half of which is owned by Australian companies, maintains excellent contacts with the Australian business community. The MBA diploma is awarded by the University of Melbourne. The 14-month part-time MBA includes a module at WHU Koblenz.
Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM)
The Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) is considered the "most international" business school in Australia. In addition to the headquarters in Sydney, AGSM also has branches in various major Australian cities and its own campus in Hong Kong. Her Executive MBA program, whose individual modules can be completed in a period of between two and a half and five years (in Sydney and Hong Kong), receives particularly good reviews.
- Why are daerme used as sausage sleeves?
- How do biological raising agents work?
- What is double click advertising
- Do you feel your inguinal lymph nodes
- How many subscribers do you currently have
- How can I follow someone on Quora
- Justdial cost is negotiable
- How much does a wellness center cost
- Men like to wear butt plugs
- Who were the influences of Mozart
- How many languages do you think with
- What is the Brookline Boston neighborhood known for?
- How to put on tuxedo pants
- Will the X factor ever end?
- Which food tastes sour?
- How should possible teammates be rated
- Does IELTS really need training
- Why do women get more attention
- Are there underwater lasers
- What is latent heat of vaporization
- As you pluck your unibrows, it gets thicker
- Would you rather be gay or bisexual?
- What foods were rationed in World War II
- The symbiosis law entrance test is easy