Which laptop brand mention their specifications
Lenovo Ducati 5: Laptop with motorcycle styling comes as a limited edition
Drivers of the Ducati racing team in MotoGP have been wearing the Lenovo sponsor logo on their jackets and prominently on their bikes for some time. Lenovo is also the technical partner of the entire event and is now dedicating its own laptop to the traditional Italian team.
The Lenovo Ducati 5 combines the design of Ducati bikes with a thin and light ultrabook, which will be available as a limited edition. Lenovo only wants to produce a limited number of items, which of course primarily aims to reach fans of the Ducati brand.
The price also seems to be okay for the hardware on offer. Lenovo doesn't have any imaginations about the limited edition, as was the case with the last high-profile partnership between the racing team and the PC manufacturer. The Acer Ferrari 4000 cost an impressive 2,200 US dollars in 2005, which, adjusted for inflation, would be almost 3,000 dollars today.
The 14 inch Ducati notebook from Lenovo offers typical ultrabook specifications for today. There is a sufficiently bright FullHD IPS panel, an Intel Core i5 processor of the 10th generation, 8 gigabytes of RAM and a 1TB SSD.
Lenovo Ducati 5: specifications
- Display: 14 inch FullHD, IPS, 1920 x 1080, 45% NTSC, 300 nits
- Processor:Intel Core i5-1035G1
- Graphic:Intel Iris Plus
- Random access memory:8 GB DDR4
- Storage:1 TB PCIe M.2 TLC SSD
- Battery pack:up to 12 hours
- 2 × USB A 3.2 Gen1
- 1 × USB C 3.2 Gen1
- HDMI 1.4b
- SD card reader
- 3.5mm audio
- Connectivity:WLAN 6, Bluetooth 5.1
- Dimensions: 321.7 × 211.8 × 16.9 millimeters
- Weight:1.58 kilograms
Lenovo Ducati 5: special features
Lenovo writes in the press release that the new Lenovo Ducati 5 is no ordinary notebook with Windows 10. If you pay attention to the details of the notebook, you quickly realize that the Ducati brand was not simply slapping the devices carelessly. In many ways, efforts have been made to bring those unique features of a Ducati onto a laptop as true to the original as possible.
These include, for example, the ventilation slots on the underside, which should look similar to the exhaust of Ducati racing motorcycles. For this reason, the small holes in the fans are shaped like small hexagons, which is an impressive eye for detail on the part of Lenovo. That, the racing stripes in Ducati red and the BIOS logo as well as the startup sound with Morrad tubes are by no means all that Lenovo has made for the most authentic Ducati feeling possible.
The PC manufacturer even used a special paintwork that is said to be based on that of the Ducati motorcycles. In addition, the sleeve supplied has been sewn with the same pattern as the seats on Ducati machines.
Lenovo and Ducati are obviously interested in strengthening the emotional connection between customers and the two brands. Car and motorcycle manufacturers as well as racing stables often have it easier than classic laptop manufacturers to build a bond with customers. Lenovo also seems to want to take something away with this collaboration.
Lenovo Ducati 5: Price and Availability
As already mentioned at the beginning, Lenovo will not sell the Ducati 5 laptop at excessively overpriced prices only because of the brand. It is intended to be made available to real Ducati fans, which I think is really good news for the numerous enthusiasts of the racing team.
The notebook will presumably only be available in Europe, in a number of 12,000 models. In terms of price, the device will start at 899 euros and will be available from April 2020.
- Why do the French suck on English
- How is guardianship different from adoption?
- What do you think of a spa
- Which is the best way to earn knowledge
- Why won't Morocco give up Western Sahara?
- What was the first zombie film
- What petroleum product is gasoline made of
- What can be done with a VBScript
- Can Deadpool beat Goku
- Is Salafism common in Pakistan?
- What is evolutionary skepticism
- In which cell is the Golgi body located?
- Why cheats bad
- Why is Finland building so many buildings
- Can Hinge Dating App Challenge Tinders Success
- What was the Air Force
- What is the origin of the surname Voyer
- Is PEC a good college
- Did whales evolve from land animals?
- How can I improve impulse control?
- Are compact cameras worth buying?
- What better way to cure depression than staying active
- When should I ask my crush
- Why do amusement parks ban selfie sticks
- What are symptoms of powdery mildew exposure
- Who is a radiologist
- How do you say water in Italian
- How big is 19 31 square meters
- What is the Chinese word for glass
- What is ITIL about
- Is the DMIT software good
- Will my bad skin ever go away
- Can Reiki Healing cure Kundalini Syndrome
- Would you expand your brain