What are your best first aid tips
„Take care of your safety. It is essential to wear safety vests at the scene of an accident in traffic and secure the scene of the accident (warning triangle); first assess the dangers for you and others. Only those who do not endanger themselves can help. Get yourself a first Üoverview about the situation: who is hurt? Who needs first aid? Bring injured people out of the danger zone.
Make those around you aware of the emergency. Do not be afraid to give instructions and address bystanders directly in order to distribute necessary measures through specific announcements.
M.öQuickly understand the ambulance serviceÄend: Where did the emergency occur? Specify the location as precisely as possible and be prepared for further questions, such as B: What happened? How many people are affected? It is essential to wait until the rescue control center has requested all the important information and has ended the call.
Contact the person concerned and be at eye level with the person concerned. Imagine, say that you will help and will stay with him until the ambulance arrives. Always explain what you are doing. Listening and just being there helps.
Medical care for those affected:
- Bandage wounds (use disposable gloves!),
- Put the unconscious on their side, check breathing and, if necessary, start cardiopulmonary resuscitation,
- Cover up those affected as much as possible,
- Elevate the upper part of the body for those who are short of breath.
Üchecküopen regularlyäßig your first aid kit in the car: is it complete, has the use-by date not exceeded?
And especially important: refresh your first aid knowledge every two years. The DRK's 90-minute refresher courses will keep you up to date.
- What is your rating of Chakra Healing
- Is there a real online earnings website
- What is the antonyms of attraction
- Why are there more low-strength earthquakes
- Have oysters legs
- What were Freud's greatest discoveries
- How is Islam influenced by Western culture
- The insurance covers accidents at fault
- Which protocol is required for internet access
- Why do we think all the time
- How can you easily stimulate their imagination
- What is double fed generator
- What is UTM and its function
- Why is it so difficult for students to learn
- Who designs US men's soccer uniforms
- What are some creative uses of Pinterest
- Which riflescopes are used in biathlon rifles
- Damages the diode above knee voltage
- What does it mean to be Pentecost
- How useful is LinkedIn for job seekers
- What does iren
- How is ISIS a threat to America
- What was your biggest OMG moment
- What will end an adult social life