Can 2 USB hosts be connected to each other
USB hubs - application, variants, manufacturers
To save power, hardware and computing power, USB hubs have six or eight downstream ports that can be individually selected or switched off. This means that several complex devices can also be controlled individually via these intelligent subsystems.
USB hub 2.0 6-port, switchable
The hub can be operated alone on the USB host (bus-powered) or additionally with a 5 VDC power supply unit with at least 16 W output power or 3.2 A output current (self-powered), which equates to 500 mA output current on each USB Socket is sufficient, which means that the ports can be used both as connection and charging ports. A power supply unit with 5.2 A (26 W) is required for the maximum output current of 5 A (not included). The detection and switching between bus and self-powered takes place automatically.
This USB hub has six USB 2.0 downstream interfaces that can be switched on and off individually via software. When switching off, the supply voltage (+5 V) and the data lines are separated via semiconductor switches. It is controlled via the Toolmonitor USB hub, which is included in the scope of delivery via an enclosed USB memory card, or alternatively via ASCII commands. Whether and which ports are active after switching on can be configured and saved. The USB 2.0 host port is usually also used to control the USB hub. Alternatively, the control can also take place via another host at the additional USB 2.0 port on the rear. In addition to this control via USB, the interfaces can alternatively also be switched on and off via external control inputs.
USB hubs 3.0 8-port, switchable
Active USB hubs
- What is lopatki in Russian
- Why are police officers afraid of criminals
- How do I update Windows security patches
- Are philosophers concerned with epistemological change?
- Darmstadtium is an element
- Can I read manga read anime online
- What makes ABET accredited engineering programs so special
- How does a person with ADHD meditate
- How can I make yogurt 1
- What is your favorite muse song
- Which statistical tool is analyzed bivariately?
- Which companies are leaders in agricultural robotics
- What has meditation done for you
- What is the history of Universal Studios
- What are the products from Ascensor Technologies
- Coconut oil is a good sex lubricant
- Titanium is used in tanks
- What is your favorite mobile
- Is Yogasana good for your health
- What is decision coverage in testing
- How do carnivorous plants dispel their waste
- At what age do guinea pigs breed
- What is kefir mask
- What is the history of online mapping
- How does Facebook login work on Android
- What is electrostatic attraction
- How is ceramics burned in a furnace
- Is sleep paralysis necessary for astral projection
- Why was Catelyn married to Eddard Stark
- Why should humans make giant crocodiles
- How bad is 5 cylinder astigmatism
- Overweight people can tell that they are full
- Get stuck in a VBA DO loop
- Why is Amendment 3 important today?