What does it mean?
Wortwurzel breaks down the word corpus of "NEGLIGATORY" into individual components and searches the reference dictionary for matches. Using a mathematical word extraction algorithm, Wortwurzel tries to derive information about the semantic origin, definition and word meaning of NEGLIGENT.
No word meaning data record is stored for the word NACHLAESSIG! The best hits from the word corpus are displayed!
Usually sour-tasting seasoning and preservative that is obtained from alcoholic beverages
short for acetic acid
District of the municipality of Swisttal in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Word separation:
- Vinegar, Plural It · si · ge
- Vinegar, no plural
- Word form:
in the direction (with dative or adverbial definition of the place)
Highlighting the goal of an activity expressed in the sentence; with dative
Relation in which the reference object referenced after is temporally or spatially (in direction of movement) lies in front of the subject; with dative
pick up on someone's quote; with dative
Abbreviation for acetylcholine, acetylcholine
- What are the best things about Mumbai
- How do I start practicing Hinduism
- Are there still Viking communities today
- Need a break and why
- Can SC ST visit Tirumala Temple
- What is the url for my yahoo
- Incest is a problem with people
- What are the different beams and panels
- Daytime sleep makes the body weak
- Why do people believe in the Almighty?
- Who is the most famous Harvard graduate
- Does a narcissist have an inner voice
- Is the TIME Institute good for GATE coaching
- Which drinks go well with hearty dishes
- How do you treat addiction without therapy
- How do you use CAT tools
- Which causes you to keep getting nosebleeds
- What kind of animal is a penguin
- What went wrong with Suresh Raina
- How to delete things from iCloud
- How can I have a bar mitzvah
- Is Bob Dylan a narcissist
- ISBN numbers expire
- What does it mean not to lose yourself