Why do people think most of the time at night
Healthy sleep: tips against night brooding
Take a deep breath
Anyone who realizes that pondering at night will not solve any problems anyway, will also behave according to the nocturnal brain power. The brain switches to a night program, so to speak, at night. But it is not passive, as you might think - on the contrary, it is often even more active than during the day. During the night, stimuli and impressions of the day, i.e. the waking phase, are processed, which means that it often has a lot to do. However, this also hampers problem-solving skills. At night, for example, one tends to perceive problems as worse than they actually are and to view them more pessimistically than during the day. So, it's best to take a few deep breaths and realize that very few problems will be solved that night. If, despite all your efforts, you cannot go back to sleep or only late to sleep and wake up exhausted the next day, try not to get angry too much. This only costs additional energy and does not change your tiredness. Do something good for yourself, make your favorite tea or drink an extra coffee, buy a piece of cake on the way to work or go to lunch in your favorite restaurant. Don't put such pressure on yourself, sometimes we just don't work as it should, but that's perfectly fine.
- How do the cinemas in Crores earn
- How can you do traditional cel animation
- How did Buckminster Fuller think
- Why is fiction important
- How dog friendly is Scottsdale Arizona
- Is there good snowboarding in Germany?
- What is the point of reducing inflammation
- What is CLA
- Who sang the song Easier in 2019
- What was the Air Force
- Why is Apex Legends so famous
- What was your first Stephen King book
- Who ran against Ross Perot
- What is 1 6 plus 1 8
- What are my chances of converting IIFT
- How was the original Facebook
- How does the game telemetry work
- Hillary Clinton is hiding a terrible disease
- What are real portals for job search
- Which is a thinner motor oil
- Where should I take Harvard's CS50
- Is critical thinking a culturally based concept
- What is Stephen Bannon's Endgame
- What is your favorite silent film actor
- What should I do after learning jQuery
- How is overstimulation related to social anxiety?
- Can both bite and sting bees
- Is it necessary to believe in God
- What is pragmatism in education
- How do you imagine death personified?
- Skyrim is a waste of time
- What's so good about Taco Bueno
- What is Gotoxie C.
- How does Amazon get so powerful