Can human innovation solve anything
Perception Driven Innovation
There are far too many solutions to far too few real problems. So the current situation could be exacerbated. In the economy, innovation as an end in itself has become a competitive obligation. Those who are not innovative are not at the forefront. The Innovation terror has become fashion. What is required is always the latest from the newest, the unprecedented. The focus shifts from the real problem to be solved to the new as an end in itself. As a result, innovation loses its inherent usefulness. What arises are completely new problems: frustrated people because their inventions are useless; disappointed managers because the hundredth patent is not followed by a product; crazy customers because they have to grapple with something new after not asking. Coupled with the speed craze that we gullibly fall into, that leads to one new levels of frustration in business.
But how do you regain VALUABLE new knowledge about the world and about something in the world? How do you get innovations that we really need? At its core, the future will be about gaining deep insight and KNOWLEDGE. The key to innovations in the future will be PERCEPTION, the cognitive perception. So we can slowly let go of this annoying duty to innovate and start looking for real insights. Even if the current development à la Design Thinking aims to act quickly and react adaptively, the big breakthroughs will only come with one "Next Level Thinking" to be achieved that goes into depth and deals with the human perception and interpretation of its environment in principle - every time anew.
Thinking Big - Thinking Next Level
First and foremost, “Next Level Thinking” provides the Question about the quality and the meaning of the existing knowledge. Are the assumptions that we have about the people, the economy, the industry and our own company correct? This thinking is the basis of the Perception Driven Innovation as a method that is directed inwards - in depth - and does not immediately look for the new outside. Because: The addiction to the new has made one forget that innovation can also mean something other than the blind enrichment of new things - namely “renewal, change” (Latin innovare, from Latin novare: to make new). In order to produce new knowledge, not everything has to be new. It can also mean rearranging existing knowledge. This type and quality of innovations can arise by going through the following methodological process:
- Check and Curating from previous knowledge
- Awareness the basic assumptions on which the company's perception of the economy, society and nature are based
- Perceive and Discover the possibilities to understand economy, society and nature differently - on the basis of alternative basic assumptions
- Rate itof possibilities and Detecta worthwhile and valuable alternative perspective.
Companies such as Google, IKEA, Coca-Cola and the BMW Group show how this works and what it leads to: They have it Beliefs of the existing economy called into question and from this a new basic attitude developed on what business is, can and should. The result is a shift in values towards one Type of business that puts ethical values in the foreground; assumes responsibility for environmental damage that has become problematic, as it has caused previous economic activity: the companies mentioned have joined the RE100 initiative together with others, the aim of which is to operate 100 percent with renewable energies and to jointly reduce CO2 emissions significantly .
Google goes even further with other participants and, in partnership with the Ellen MacArthur Foundation, is committed to transforming the entire economy, towards an economy without waste. The idea is to operate according to the Cradle to Cradle standards and to establish a circular economy with closed resource cycles, instead of producing products with dead-end resource histories and piling up garbage. This is real innovation at a higher quality level. A change in the fundamental mindset that could only be chosen after it had crystallized out of the many different ways in which one can think of business. Aligning companies with other core values solves fundamental problems and in turn becomes the basis for specific product and process innovations - follow-up innovations that the world really needs.
This knowledge-based innovation method is thus a kind of Meta and at the same time core method for innovation processes, the one new quality of innovations bring innovation to a higher level. In this sense, the knowledge process can precede all other innovation processes; the known innovation methods can “attach” to it.
- How does the equivalent conductivity change with temperature?
- What software does an Android phone use
- Will the grades be increased during the re-evaluation at VIT
- What is a mental attitude
- Should the US boycott China?
- What's your favorite movie for kids from the 80s?
- Is VMC Rohtak good
- You can apply for bankruptcy on IRS debt
- What is college life like at Oberlin College
- Do you believe in selling your soul
- Hannibal or Dexter
- What is diabetic ketoacidosis in cats
- How do social norms affect stuttering?
- Can someone solve x x
- Is that a politicians horoscope
- Why are there different religions 2
- How to get an uncontested divorce
- Which language courses are required for Germany
- Could a boa constrictor crush an armadillo?
- Is America behind technology
- Which song mentions other musicians in it
- Gas in the colon can clog stool
- The Zika virus affects future pregnancies
- What is moral purpose
- Habits cause neck pain
- Studying in Vienna 1
- What is the name of this video connection
- How can I understand math better
- What will INSIGHT do on Mars
- What is product photography
- How does vehicle weight affect fuel efficiency
- Where can I download textbooks for free