What does iren
Part of speech: noun, (neuter)Hyphenation:
- Irish, Plural: Irish | ne
- IPA: [ɪˈʀeːn]
- 1) Chemistry:Hydrocarbon with the empirical formula C13H18, derived from Iron
- 1) The iron would have the following constitutional formula: [...] so that it is different from the ion like that Irish only differed by the position of the double bond in the nucleus.
- 1) It should be noted that the degradation products Irish in the case of oxidation, initially into a hypothetical hydrocarbon, the dehydroiren (II) C.13H16, transforms; [...]
- Nominative: singular Irish; Plural Irene
- Genitive: singular Irens; Plural Irene
- Dative: singular Irish; Plural Irish
- Accusative: singular Irish; Plural Irene
- English: 1) irene
Part of speech: declined formHyphenation:
- IPA: [ˈIːʀən]
- Genitive singular of the noun Irishman
- Dative singular of the noun Irishman
- Accusative singular of the noun Irishman
- Nominative plural of the noun Irishman
- Genitive plural of the noun Irishman
- Dative plural of the noun Irishman
- Accusative plural of the noun Irishman
Similar words (German):Ären, Iden, Iran, earthen, Irene, Irin, erren, insane, Isen, Kren, Ren, Uren, viruses
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The Irish re-elected President Higgins for a second term.“
dradio.de, October 27, 2018
„The Irish water their national holiday on the weekend, the Viennese are busy celebrating with them.“
Today.at, March 14, 2019
„The Irish defy Denmark 1: 1 and continue to lead the Swiss group.“
20 minutes, June 07, 2019
„PATTAYA: Like millions Irish Around the world, the St.“
The Farang (Thailand), February 10, 2019
„Celebrated in many cities around the world Irish and friends of Irish culture to Saint Patrick.“
euronews, March 17, 2019
„Succession to the Irish Ohil Hogan clarified: The Latvian ex-prime minister takes over his agendas.“
DiePresse.com, September 8th, 2020
„In action against leukemia: female soldier from Neunkirchen has a 40-year-old Irish Donated stem cells.“
Saarbrücker Zeitung, July 29, 2020
„The Irish honor the uprisings and insurgents of their independence struggles and wars with great pleasure. In 2021 it will be that time again.“
TAZ, October 19, 2020
„Matt Damon was in Ireland for a shoot when the coronavirus broke out. He had to stay - and obviously enjoys the time very much. The Irish are delighted.“
Spiegel Online, May 15, 2020
„Ryanair loudly complains about state aid for competitors like Swiss. They want their own financial strength Irish use to undercut any ticket price.“
NZZ, May 18, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "Irish":
win: "The initiators, advertiser Oliver Anhuth and Logopak entrepreneur Chris Hastings-Long, were able to win the Irish over for the concert together with other artists such as the band Alphaville."
føroyingur:… Allir føroyingar. - I heard that all Faroese have Irish blood ... you are all Irish, no, maybe we are all Faroese. (Brian McFadden) ...
Irish:… Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈiːʀɪʃ] Meaning of the word / definition: 1) Ireland, concerning the Irish 2) no progression: the language Irish concerning Abbreviation: ir ...
Irish:… [ˈꞮʁlɛndɪʃstən], [ˈiʁlɛndɪʃstn̩] Word meaning / definition: 1) Ireland, concerning the Irish 2) no increase: concerning the language Irish Synonyms: 1) ...
Manx: ... the Isle of Man. The Manx now speak English as their first language. Opposite words: Irish, Scots Derived words: Manx English Translations to English: 1)…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Iren" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Iren/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Write a usage hint or an example and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Irene (German) part of speech: noun, part of speech: first name, (female) cases: nominative: singular (die) Irene; Plural the Irish ...
Irish (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ire | nen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɪˈʁeːnən]…
Ireneusz (Polish) part of speech: noun, part of speech: first name, (male) hyphenation: I | re | ne | usz, plural: I | re | ne | u | szo | like ...
Ireneusza (Polish) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Ireneusz Accusative singular…
Ireneuszach (Polish) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical features: Locative plural of the noun Ireneusz
Ireneuszami (Polish) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical features: Instrumental plural of the noun Ireneusz
Ireneusze (Polish) Part of speech: Declined form Variant forms: Vocative Plural: Ireneuszowie Hyphenation: I | re | ne | u | szo | wie…
Ireneuszem (Polish) Part of Speech: Declined Form Grammatical Features: Instrumental singular of the noun Ireneusz
Ireneuszom (Polish) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical features: Dative plural of the noun Ireneusz
Ireneuszowi (Polish) Part of Speech: Declined form Grammatical features: Dative singular of the noun Ireneusz
Ireneuszowie (Polish) Part of speech: Declined form Variant forms: Vocative plural: Ireneusze Hyphenation: I | re | ne | u | szo | wie…
Ireneuszu (Polish) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical features: Locative singular of the noun Ireneusz Vokative singular…
Ireneuszów (Polish) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical features: Genitive plural of the noun Ireneusz Accusative plural des…
- What is beyond the 5 senses
- What are the best TED talks 1
- How did you come to your political opinion?
- What is 12 3 5
- What kind of phenomena around the moon are they
- What are the best perfumeries in Paris
- How much does 1 MW of solar energy cost
- Which processor is better for 3ds Max
- Who has the answer to cold fusion
- How do you feel about the technological singularity?
- How has Facebook replaced MySpace
- Do you know about
- How do I implement ISO 14000
- What is the function of a bottle opener
- What is the future of a programmer
- Tinder is another thing
- Why is voodoo in New Orleans
- What is ARMv8A
- What are the best SXSW parties
- Why does Trump value money so much
- What is the advantage of Ready Mix
- How dog friendly is Scottsdale Arizona
- Why was Gandiji non-violent
- Are there any love games