What's different about Nokia Android phones
Nokia 2.4: Android 11 is rolled out
HMD Global is now granting owners of the entry-level smartphone Nokia 2.4 an update to Android 11. The manufacturer announced this in the in-house forum and via Twitter. As usual, the user gets a pure Android experience, unadulterated by a superimposed surface. The update finds its way to the Nokia 2.4 in several waves. In the first wave, a total of 35 countries are considered, including European countries such as Finland, Denmark and Sweden. German users have to be patient a little longer, our region will probably start with the second wave of updates.
Nokia 2.4 has arrived at Android 11
Android 11 for Nokia 2.4 is here
"We're so excited to announce that Android 11 has landed on the Nokia 2.4," said a tweet from Nokia Mobile. Dipankar Paul, Community Manager of the Finnish brand, goes into more detail in the manufacturer forum. "In order to offer a smooth rollout, we are sending the update in waves," says the HMD Global employee. The first wave began yesterday, of which ten percent of the markets are already covered, 50 percent should be today and tomorrow every Nokia 2.4 in the regions mentioned will be updated with the update.It is no surprise that the home country Finland is at the forefront of the update. With Denmark, Sweden, Estonia, Iceland and Norway, other European areas are part of the first wave. Android 11 will also be rolled out for the Nokia 2.4 in the United States.
Is the Nokia 2.4 still worth it today?
There is now strong competition in the price range below 100 euros. The Nokia 2.4 is available from 99 euros and comes with a 6.5-inch display (HD +), a dual camera, 32 GB flash, 2 GB RAM and the old micro-USB standard. However, the Xiaomi Redmi 9 can be purchased for as little as 105 euros. This smartphone has a much sharper display (Full HD + / 6.53 inches), a quad camera, 32 GB Flash, 3 GB RAM and USB type C. For Android 11 you will probably have to wait until June for this mobile phone.
At least, unlike the Nokia X20, the Nokia 2.4 has a charger in the box.
- Why we choose Oracle ADF
- Can I submit an ITR 4
- What is the Code of Civil Procedure
- Printer ink can get old
- What do you mean by beta decay
- Can i drink gallium
- Are cliché anime characters bad
- Is Australia an atheist country
- What should you never say in Paris?
- There was a purple power ranger
- What are some common uses of algin
- Does China have a plane
- What study is lepidopterology
- What is the function of the inner ear bones
- Which coaching is better SSC or banking
- What was your biggest OMG moment
- Why do karaoke songs have random videos
- What is Ti plasmid
- How does protein structure affect electrophoresis
- The mind is a substance
- Are there people without talent
- How are ex-lawyers treated in prison?
- What's the point of learning physics
- What is lawn care equipment