Can I get into MIT or Caltech
Apple failed: Caltech patent remains valid
Apple failed to challenge a 2006 patent. The Caltech is said to get over a billion US dollars - from Apple and Broadcom.
Apple has failed in an attempt to have a California Institute of Technology (Caltech) patent invalidated in court. The court of appeal confirms an earlier decision to uphold the patent granted in 2006 on encoding and decoding of WLAN radio. Cupertino had argued that the invention was "obvious" and therefore not worth protecting. This will be expensive for Apple and its supplier Broadcom, and the courts will follow the arguments of Caltech lawyers that a hypothetical license agreement in 2010 would have brought in $ 1.40 per iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple Watch from Apple Come 26 cents from Broadcom. Overall, Apple owes the university $ 838 million, Broadcom has to contribute another $ 270 million. Apple's argument that it only relied on the chips from Broadcom and was therefore not guilty of patent infringement did not work.
- How did the werewolf mythology begin
- Are there any free social media platforms
- How do I use Nascent Iodine
- Which is more common psychopath or sociopath
- How do I get a pharmaceutical distribution
- How do you improve every day
- How does it come to low tide
- What can help to examine the reality
- What are some science startups in Berlin
- How many gotras are there
- What is a space shuttle
- Can Beast Boy transform into a Jackel
- Did the Mayans have a number system
- What are medical schools
- Is Hwe of Welsh origin
- Can Core i3 laptops be used for programming?
- Which countries in Europe have no airports?
- Are there tour guides for Antarctica
- How do I become extremely honest
- How long does it take for rice to steam
- Would you rather have Rinnegan or Tenseigan
- Does Akshay Kumar have an Indian passport
- Can I be a good writer?
- What is a hidden verse
- What are the best facial recognition algorithms
- Are there common features between serial killers
- Who else has a 3D television
- How does pineapple taste
- Where can I see One Piece 1
- Why can't I run PHP scripts
- A charge is always received
- What standardized ways do psychiatrists diagnose depression?
- What is the use of airplane mode