What is Andy Murray's diet
Andy Murray height weight body stat
Andrew Barron Murray
place of birth
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
London, England, UK
Andy attended Dunblane Elementary School and Dunblane High School.
Murray wrote to me later Schiller International School in Barcelona, Spain.
Professional tennis player
- Father - William Murray
- Mother - Judith (Erskine) (tennis trainer)
- Siblings - Jamie Murray (older brother) (professional tennis)
- Other - Roy Erskine (maternal grandfather) (professional soccer player)
It's signed with
- XIX Management (Talent Management Society)
- Ace Group (sports management company)
Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
187.5 cm (via Twitter)
84 kg or 185 pounds
Girlfriend / spouse
Andy Murray from -
- Kim Sears (2005-present) - In 2005, Andy started dating the daughter of player-coach Nigel Sears. After being engaged for nearly a decade, they got engaged in November 2014. On April 11, 2015, they were married at Dunblane Cathedral. The couple have a daughter, born on February 7, 2016.
Race / ethnicity
Andy Murray's body specs could be:
- chest - 102 cm or 40 inches
- Arms / biceps - 38 cm or 15 inches
- waist - 81 cm or 32 inches
In 2009, Andy appeared in the Nintendo Wii Grand Slam tennis commercial.
He has also appeared in commercials for RADO watches, the racket maker Head, Penn Ball, etc.
He shows his tennis magic in this Head.com video.
On tennis courts, several brands have endorsedAndy Murray like Adidas (covering shoes from 2009-2014), shirt sleeve sponsors like Highland Spring, Shiatzy Chen and Royal Bank of Scotland, Fred Perry apparel, Under Armor and Head Rackets.
To be one of the most consistent players on the tour in tennis.
First tennis match
He made his professional tennis debut in April 2005. At that time he was listed on world number 407.
He has never been interested in feature films, but has been seen in television films and documentaries.
First Grand Slam individual wins
Andy won his Grand Slam title for the first time in years.
- Australian Open - None
- French Open - None
- Wimbledon - 2013
- US Open - 2012
Andy Murray spends several hours on the court exercising under the supervision of his trainer.
In this Instagram video he can be seen holding a Versaclimber session at home after spending 2½ hours in the square.
During a Grand Slam tournament like Wimbledon, he pays great attention to his diet. His diet options at this time are limited such as:
- Salmon with rice
- Roast chicken with vegetables and potatoes
- Steak with salad
To maintain his weight, he prefers a gluten-free, high-protein diet.
Andy Murray favorite things
- eat - Bruschetta, Pizza Pollo (from Pizza Express)
- Ice cream - Haagen-Dazs biscuits & cream
- James Bond movie - Goldfinger (1964)
- Movie - Braveheart (1995)
- Soccer team - Hibernian
- Tennis player - Fabrice Santoro
source - Standard, Hello Magazine, Express, Telegraph
Andy Murray facts
- Andy started playing tennis when he was 3 years old.
- At the age of 5 Murray took part in his first competitive tournament and at the age of 8 he started playing league tennis.
- To get better tennis training, he moved to Barcelona and switched to the Sánchez-Casal Academy. He practiced there on clay courts.
- Andy was born in Scotland and therefore represents Great Britain professionally in tennis.
- Andy was born with a bipartite kneecap (a problem where the bones on the kneecap do not connect. 2 separate bones remain), who was diagnosed when he was 16 years old.
- Andy is a total tea (since he doesn't like the taste of alcohol).
- Andy published his autobiography entitled "Hitting Back".
- Andy's parents separated when he was 10 years old.
- He has lap dogs named Maggie and Rusty.
- Andy calls himself "boring".
- Andy was the youngest Briton to play in the Davis Cup when he played in March 2005.
- He is a co-founder of the Malaria No More UK Leadership Council.
- Andy likes Milky Way Cake Bars so much that he once loaded lots of units into his shopping cart at the supermarket and the lady at the checkout couldn't stop herself from asking Andy's current wife, Kim Sears, "Do you think it's a Special offer or something? "
- At the age of 10, he has since been unable to grow a nail on his left ring finger due to a minor incident with his older brother Jamie.
- Visit his official website at www.andymurray.com.
- Connect with Andy on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, and Weibo.
- What makes online shopping so addicting
- Can someone solve x x
- Did funk music originate from the 70s
- What does Comali
- How do you get a decryption key
- When will mankind be extinct?
- Which are the most effective moisturizers
- How should the performance improvement plan be used
- How do you break the law legally?
- What is a line
- Is it too good to use the brain?
- Christmas is a popular holiday in Taiwan
- What's everyone's problem
- Who is a Chief Data Officer
- Why do our teeth become flexible
- What are the benefits of merchant banking
- How often do you actually get sick
- Can you share reviews of Karunya University
- What are you spreading on toast
- What does switch mean
- How often do you read classics
- How do I make banana wine
- Where is Mexico on an economic level
- Does carbon exist as elementary molecules