Is Nikon D5200 good for videos movies
K. Live view and video recording
Live view is the display of the data received from the image sensor in real time on the camera monitor. Video recordings are only possible if live view is activated and the D5200 then has the following special features in operation:
K.1 Live View Switch »
K.2 Reduction key / enlargement key »
K.3 info button »
K.4 trigger »
K.5 Focus mode »
K.6 AF point control »
K.7 direction keys »
K.8 OK button »
K.9 shutter release (AE-L / AF-L button) »
K.10 Movie record button »
K.11 Video settings »
K.12 Flicker Reduction »
K.13 accessory connection »
K.1 Live view switch
A pull backwards turns the live view mode on and off.
The viewfinder image is dark during this time, only the monitor shows a preview of the image.
K.2 Reduce button / enlarge button
Zooms into or out of the image preview.
K.3 info button
The recording information that the info button would otherwise appear on the monitor can only be accessed in live view mode with the i button on the back.
Pushing through causes the Taking a photo.
Auto focus in live view mode
K.5 focus mode
The focus mode switches between one-time autofocus AF-S, continuous autofocus AF-F and manual focus MF.
Before you can change this setting, you have to switch to the recording information with the i-button on the back.
K.6 AF point control
The AF area control sets the section of the image used for focusing firmly:
, : Focus on a rectangular mark to be moved with the direction buttons
: Focuses on automatically recognized faces
: Focussing on any subject with the direction buttons, which is then tracked across the monitor (only reacts slowly!).
K.7 direction buttons
Move the rectangular marker that the autofocus focuses on.
K.8 OK button
- Starts + ends subject tracking with the autofocus, provided that the AF area control is set to "subject tracking" is set.
- For all other AF point controls: Set that Focus area in the center of the image.
K.9 Shutter release (AE-L / AF-L button)
- with one-time AF-S autofocus Activation of the autofocus
- with continuous autofocus AF-F one Interruption of the focus tracking.
The AE-L / AF-L button has the same effect, provided that the Custom Functions menu f2 is set to "AF-ON".
K.10 Movie record button
Starts or ends a video recording.
K.11 Video settings
Defines the following video settings:
- Frame size / frame rate: Video resolution up to max. FullHD and number of video images per second. Max. 30p / 60i are possible if the system menu "Video standard" is set to NTSC.
"60i" stands for "interlaced" = "fake" 60 images per second - half of all image lines change 60 times per second, a complete image change still takes 1 / 30th of a second.
- Film quality: Strength of the compression of the video data
- Microphone sensitivity
- Manual video settings: Allows manual selection of exposure time and ISO sensitivity when "On" is selected here.
K.12 Flicker Reduction
Allows the D5200 to know the frequency of the local power grid to reduce the flickering of electric light when shooting movies. Most likely necessary under fluorescent lamps and only necessary if the preset automatic detection has problems, recognizable by unsightly stripes or flickering.
K.13 accessory connector
If you use a wireless remote release (WR-R10) available as an accessory, this menu decides whether the D5200 takes a photo or a video when the remote release is activated.
- Can chemistry be done without using physics
- Why is school important for social development
- Oridle has a freelance English translator
- Who was Charlemagne?
- How do I measure the distance to the ocean
- Can I ever fall in love again
- What is authentic story
- Animal nutrition What is virginiamicin
- Stocks are a worthwhile investment
- What voltages are used in superconductors
- Which is Asia's largest river
- Who uses Java on Heroku
- We recruit power supplies through the GATE
- Does yoga influence Reiki healing
- Is Venturesity a good startup
- Is it good to be single?
- How do romance cheaters see their victims
- Can you decipher tae
- If the iMessage App Store fails
- Mating is necessary for the German Shepherd Dog
- Why is Gaza no longer viable in ten years?
- Why do lights blur in photos
- Will Bitcoin ever recover 2
- How does NLP help engineers