Are science and religion in competition
Submission deadline: January 31, 2016
Young people of different origins learn and live in our schools. The diversity of a modern society is also reflected in the classrooms. This also applies to world views and the beliefs that students bring with them to schools.
The Baden-Württemberg state constitution obliges us to commit ourselves to the peaceful coexistence of young people. This is more important today than ever! We want schools that are characterized by tolerance, peace and togetherness.
Together with the Christian churches and the recognized religious communities that give religious instruction in schools in Baden-Württemberg, we advocate a climate of appreciation and tolerance. Together with them, we call on the schools in the country to deal with questions such as:
- What holds our society together?
- How do we meet people with a different worldview, a different belief?
- How can diversity fertilize our everyday life?
- What and how can we learn from each other?
- How can we break down prejudices?
Schools and pupils can deal with these questions in the competition with a variety of projects!
The winners of the competition can look forward to an exciting trip to Jerusalem, where Christianity, Judaism and Islam are equally at home.
The project is supported by the Robert Bosch Foundation
Who can take part?
School classes and groups of pupils of all grades from general education and vocational schools in Baden-Württemberg can take part.
1st and 2nd prize:
A four-day trip for the whole school class or school group to Jerusalem or for elementary schools a stay at a school camp.
3rd to 10th prize:
1,000 euros each for the class fund
Which projects are possible?
There are hardly any limits to creativity. Projects are possible that deal visually, medially, musically, scenically, textually or through social engagement with the topic of "Believe different - belong together".
The award-winning projects will be presented at a public event in early summer 2016.
Completed and ongoing projects can be submitted. The closing date for entries is January 31, 2016.
Ministry for Culture, Youth and Sport Baden-Württemberg
Competition "Believe Different - Belong Together"
P.O. Box 103442
Email: [email protected]
- Hashtag is a real word
- What is the function of the inner ear bones
- What is the origin of the surname Voyer
- What is half board
- Are charitable donations tax deductible in California
- Where does the word reggae come from?
- Is limiting my GPU performance limit dangerous?
- Why is my banana bread too dense
- Who is Kannagi in Tamil Literature
- Was Sanskrit ever a spoken language
- How much is the price for Salesforce for different apps
- My résumé, what is my rentability
- Meet all of the Facebook employees, Mark Zuckerberg
- How often can you train muscle endurance
- What causes colors in aurora lights
- How insurance companies prevent damage fraud
- How can i lose weight and hips
- Are all lengths rational in real life
- How do I use a canonical link
- YouTubers decide where to run ads
- What is the function ctype_alnum in PHP
- Can meteorites cause earthquakes?
- How do I repair infected Word files
- What is Fama French Three Factor Model