Why are electrical switches made of Bakelite
Classic: switches made of bakelite, porcelain and duroplast
Thomas Hoof Produktgesellschaft produces switch systems from the previously common materials porcelain as well as the original plastics Bakelite and Duroplast. For a long time, these materials were considered ideal components for electrotechnical products because of their high strength and temperature resistance. In areas where reliability and longevity are important (e.g. industry and shipbuilding), such quality switches are still used today. They consist of a high-quality inner housing made of ceramic, which is combined with the appropriately manufactured switch buttons and covers. The electrical connections themselves are screwed during assembly in order to achieve a higher degree of stability. In addition to the classic rotary, rocker, toggle and pushbutton switches, all required socket variants are offered in the same design (data sockets, telephone sockets, antenna sockets). With the modern reproduction of the switches, all current technical standards as well as safety and norms were ensured. The so-called “surface-mounted switches” are new. The inner workings of the switches are mounted and wired directly on the subsurface. The housing, which is open at the back, is simply slipped over and screwed. These switches are particularly suitable where flush-mounted installations are not possible.
Tel .: 02309 / 951-100
Fax: 02309 / 951-150
- How can you do RTI
- Why is it important to speak multiple languages
- How is RDRAM different from SDRAM
- What race do Afghan Persians belong to
- Why is Olive Garden the best restaurant
- How good are Titus' water tanks
- Can cats of different ages get along
- How can art be political
- Why is macrophages called the HIV factory
- What is corpora in education
- How does WhasApp make money
- Common sense is really that common
- What can reduce stress
- What is an Internet Product Manager
- What was your first Stephen King book
- When did the internet get so popular?
- What is a good snack for dancing
- Why is yeast a unicellular organism
- Which is better DMLT or pharmacy
- What are the styles of poetry
- What is Avril Lavigne's most successful song
- The West would prosper without Christianity
- What does one count mean?
- Don't you like the Starks
- Have you written yourself a love letter?
- How can you help talented music students
- Is the TCS discharge a wrong decision?
- How to cure chilblains at home
- Are there any successful blockchain launches
- What are the best stock market games
- Why was wanderlust overrated
- What does transcontinental mean
- What is considered a sexless marriage