What is your favorite bike manufacturer
The new generation of motors for maximum driving pleasure
Whether city, trekking, mountain bike or special bike - the new e-machine from Pendix can be mounted on almost any frame model and can be combined with a Pendix battery of your choice. This turns your favorite bike into a powerful eBike in no time.
NEW! Pendix eDrive - more power, more functionality, more driving fun
With a torque of 65 Nm, the new eDrive generation is more powerful than its predecessor and incredibly smart. The further developed motor software, in conjunction with our Pendix.bike PRO app, results in an innovation that is impressive. From now on you can decide for yourself whether you want full motor support or whether you need the maximum range for your tour. This new function called "Driving Profiles" allows you to make individual settings, just as you want support for you and your tour.
Quietly. Quieter. The gearless mid-engine from Pendix
Don't let the inconspicuousness of our powerhouse fool you. The entire construction reflects the development competence of our engineers. The motor is just under 3 cm deep and has a diameter of less than 30 cm. The entire smart technology is housed in this space and through the Metal case protected from external environmental influences. The Pendix eDrive comes completely without gear so there are no mechanical wear parts. Where there is no wear and tear, there is no need for maintenance, so you get an engine that maintenance free is. The gearless design also has two other advantages. For one, he is absolutely noiseless. On the other hand, you hardly feel any pedaling resistance when switched off. So decide for yourself when you need the support and continue to use your bike as a bike.
- Noiseless and maintenance-free system
- Optimal mounting position on the bike Mid-engine
- Water and dust resistant after IP65
- Hardly noticeable Pedaling resistance when the engine is switched off or the battery is empty
- Can be combined with all Shifting and braking systems
Tests prove the weatherability of our drive
Technical data eMachine
250 W nominal
25 km / h
Torque (max) *
Motor dimensions (W x H x D)
292 x 206 x 50 mm
Supported wheel sizes
all with customary installation space
BSA 68/73 mm
depending, among other things, on total weight, riding style, topography, cadence and type of bike
Retrofitting with the new Pendix eDrive
Whether city, trekking, mountain bike or cargo bike - the Pendix eDrive can be mounted on almost any frame model and is available
Give your bike extra momentum. Find the right eDrive for you with the help of our Configurator.
To the configurator
To you. At your Pendix dealer and in the Pendix shop.
Upgrade your favorite bike in next to no time or equip your new dream bike with additional ePower. You can get the new Pendix eDrive from one of the numerous Pendix dealers Buy it in your area and have it installed or you can order directly from us at Online shop and has the drive delivered to you or a dealer.
Would you like a test drive or a specialist near you?
Then you can find a Pendix dealer here:
To the dealer search
Would you like to buy the Pendix and have it delivered to a dealer nearby or to you?
Then you will find our Pendix online shop here:
To the Online shop
- What's wrong with the democratic candidates
- Time travel is a realistic concept
- Can cats have synesthesia?
- What distinguishes the University of California
- What is the Sindhi business strategy
- Why is Teflon still used
- What is the best church in raleigh
- Which aspects make botox so popular?
- What is chromoly steel
- Is the mission safe
- How do applet methods work in Java
- What is the 6-yard box for?
- Where are the most trusted paid surveys
- When are chromatids separated
- Electric vehicles produce emissions
- Prevents weeds from growing your penis
- An abusive person can change without therapy
- Did the Normans consider themselves Vikings?
- Avargal is Tamil equivalent of Telugu Garu
- Do you know Purbasari Color Matte
- Is coaching necessary for BMS
- Did funk music originate from the 70s
- Why do black clouds appear before the rain
- Will Amazon Echo be successful?