Time and space are infinite
space and time
We will deal with the terms space and time in this article. The aim is to represent their understanding in classical mechanics in order to then be able to deal with the theory of relativity. Therefore, this article already belongs to the field of relativity theory.
We use the terms "time" and "space" regularly in everyday life. But what is it actually? This is exactly the question you have to deal with first in order to be able to understand the theory of relativity afterwards. So let's start with some simpler definitions.
room: In human experience, space is determined by the three dimensions of height, width and depth or distance, direction and height. Space enables all material objects to expand; it itself exists as a basic order model, but only in relation to these objects. Likewise, all physical processes take place in "space", so it is a kind of "container" for matter and fields.
time: Time describes the sequence of events and, in contrast to other physical quantities, has a clear direction. In human perception as in physics, time can be described as the progress of the present coming from the past to the future.
Classic idea: space and time
In classical physics one assumes an absolute space and an absolute time. This means:
- Space and time do not influence each other
- Space and time exist independently of the state of motion of a body
- The space is infinitely extended. All points and directions are equal.
- All times are equal
Unfortunately it's not that easy. The classic notion of space and time may be sufficient for most cases in everyday life, but a navigation device, for example, would not function properly without the knowledge of the theory of relativity. Albert Einstein made the decisive breakthrough in this area of physics. More on this in our "Theory of Relativity" section.
Who's OnlineWe have 343 guests online
- What's on the Antwerp flag
- Would you merge your body with computers
- What is the antonym of smart
- Why do people like animals
- Are Naruto Nagato and Karin cousins
- Can I cash in Bitcoin in India?
- Is Avril Lavigne dead 1
- Why is food too expensive in Turkey?
- What MSA will not condemn Hezbollah
- How do you see your physical self
- What is a good affordable hybrid SUV
- What is the scope of tourism
- Why are the stars running out of nuclear fuel?
- What are the best security-oriented operating systems
- Are Nikon cameras good for outdoor use
- Does Neemoel Really Work For Acne?
- When will Senegal have a UFC champion?
- Robots will kill people
- What is this type of insect
- Can these black hackers be caught
- How can I write faster but well
- What is unleaded gasoline
- What's your favorite fishing memory
- What are some French sports famous brands
- What kind of mace is the best
- How do I start creating again
- Why is science important to life
- Is Amity University on WES
- What draws when sewing
- How do you mother your husband
- How to get rid of eczema overnight
- Would Tesla do another round of layoffs
- Can explode the CPU in a laptop
- Why are torrents banned in Germany