Is Starbucks a good company or bad company
Espresso brands: Starbucks brings up the rear at Stiftung Warentest
It will take some time in Germany for espresso to overtake filter coffee. The black, filtered broth is the most popular hot drink among Germans. But the espresso is catching up. In 2010, 2.6 million Germans drank a small strong man every day, five years later the number rose to more than four million. This could also be because espresso is not only popular as a mini dose, but is also used for latte macchiato and cappuccino.
But how do the different varieties taste? Are Expensive Better Than Cheap? The Stiftung Warentest wanted to find out and tested 18 espresso brands. The testers chose well-known brands such as Lavazza or Illy, Goods from Discount stores, of Chains like Starbucks or McDonald’ss as fair trade and organic products out. The price range is wide. You can spend seven to 32 cents on a cup.
The most important test points were appearance, smell and taste. Because the ideal espresso tastes strongly roasted and has a "nice, fine-pored crema". This can be achieved through the roasting process and the composition of the beans. Arabica beans tend to be mild, Robusta beans tend to be spicy. Many espressos are first mixed and then the beans are roasted at different temperatures. It is therefore up to the master roaster whether the espresso tastes bitter or aromatic, the experts emphasize.
From the winner to the bottom
- Why do some people like to burn things
- How do you wear a sleeveless hoodie
- 7-year-olds can read
- Why can't I remember names anymore
- Why can't I hear from far away
- What is the value of cos 390
- Where can I buy water in Lahore
- What was Tagore's idea of India
- How many people live in Karachi
- How to put on tuxedo pants
- Did your mother love you more
- What gases do cars produce
- Has Bruce Lee ever hospitalized anyone
- Why won't Morocco give up Western Sahara?
- What is litmus paper
- Can gamma rays trigger the gamma decay
- Mathematics is essential for pharmacy
- What languages were spoken in Indochina
- How many states guarantee free public schools
- Where can you buy a duvet?
- What's most in Russian
- What causes gum recession
- How do I count dusty banknotes
- Includes Selling Lies