Faint an emergency
Circulatory collapse and syncope
A spontaneous loss of consciousness for a short period of time is known in specialist circles as syncope, colloquially as fainting. The most common cause is a circulatory collapse.
Caused by a temporary insufficient supply of the brain with blood or oxygen, a sudden occurrence and a loss of posture are characteristic of a circulatory collapse. Despite the dramatic appearance, most syncope are rather harmless and are characterized by a complete and consequential regeneration.
Nevertheless, fainting can also be a symptom of a serious illness and must be clarified in an emergency. There are essentially three groups of causes that lead to short-term circulatory disorders in the brain:
- Vasovagal causes are based on a reflex dysregulation of the circulatory system, triggered by standing up suddenly, standing for a long time or emotional events such as shock, fear, pain and joy. This leads to a widening of the blood vessels. The blood sinks in the legs.
- A cardiovascular cause is usually a derailed heart rhythm. The heart either beats too slowly or too fast. But also severe fluid loss, antihypertensive drugs, a narrowing of the aortic valve, pressure on the carotids or, in the worst case, a heart attack can be one of the cardiogenic reasons.
- Neurogenic causes are rare and must be differentiated from true unconsciousness. Still, you can have a seizure, transient ischemic attack (TIA), or a stroke
- Who is the most famous sumo wrestler
- How does a super capacitor work
- Fishes are sentient
- How can I make my wrist fat
- What kind of people does God like
- Is Milo Djukanovic a dictator
- How do I string a classical guitar
- What does directly proportional
- What are our newest songs in Telugu
- Radio waves are polarized waves
- How to register a patent
- What is Spiritual Abuse
- Is it possible to simplify my payroll?
- What is the advantage of CT
- Is it possible to induce a coma?
- What are the Symptoms of Vicodin Dependence
- WooCommerce variations can be optional
- What is the average NBA pension
- Where's Freddie Mercury's piano
- Has anyone tried Mad Honey
- How do peripheral and integral proteins differ?
- Should pornography be removed from the internet
- What are the defining characteristics of stoner music
- Good parents have difficult lives