What are degrees before PMP
Project management certification PMP® / CAPM®
Participation requirements for the course "PMI® Project Management Certification PMP® / CAPM®":
Your professional requirements
General previous knowledge of project management is advantageous, but not necessarily a prerequisite. Knowledge of English is also not required. The modules of the course are written in German.
Basics about your registration for PMI® certification
You can only register for PMI® certification once you have successfully completed the sgd course. This is because the PMI® requires exam candidates to have taken part in a recognized measure that prepares the exam.
According to the current status (www.pmi.org), when registering for the exam, you also need proof of your previous professional experience in the field of project management.
You need a standard PC or Mac computer with internet access and an up-to-date browser.
Proof of previous experience to register for the "Project Management Professional®" (PMP®) certificate examination
- If you have a proven degree, you must be able to demonstrate at least 4500 hours of work in project management for a period of at least 36 months within the last 8 years.
- If you have a university entrance qualification, you must have worked at least 7500 hours in project management for a period of at least 60 months within the last 8 years.
Proof of previous experience to register for the "Certified Associate in Project Management®" (CAPM®) certificate examination:
At the time of the application for the examination, you must have a university entrance qualification and provide evidence of at least 1500 working hours in project management.
Start of studies and duration of study:
You can start the “PMI® Project Management Certification PMP® / CAPM®” course at any time. The course has a standard study time of 12 months, whereby we assume an average processing time of around 6 hours per week. However, you can also go faster or take more time, this depends on your learning speed and your previous knowledge. Because we offer you a support service of 18 months. This service is already included in your tuition fee and does not cost anything extra.
After successfully completing the course, you will receive the sgd diploma "PMI® project management certification PMP® / CAPM® - preparatory course" as confirmation of your achievements. In addition, you can receive the proof of your training and preparation required by the PMI®.
You then register for the exam with an authorized PMI® exam partner directly.
PMP® certificate or CAPM® certificate
The Certification for the PMP® or CAPM® degrees takes place separately from the sgd distance learning course - directly by the PMI® institute or the certified exam organizer Prometric. In Germany, the exam can currently be computer-based in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg or Munich. There are separate certification fees.
- How can I not fear anything
- What happens when a transformer burns out
- Who was the mother of Abraham
- What are the best apps for everything
- Can leprosy kill you
- Who is responsible for protecting the law
- How important is trust in your parents
- Which artist sang the song Thats Life
- Is FaceApp really a spy app
- Weiss Benjen Stark that R + L J.
- What do you think of Brian Jones
- How do restaurants use Square
- Phenol is more stable than alcohol Why
- In which programming language are algorithms written?
- How do you react to unfair criticism
- Is water the simplest liquid
- What is pseudo-speed
- What is a positive imperative sentence
- When how why were silencers invented
- What are the units for the potential difference
- What's the best ouija board ever
- What are some uses of sugar cane plants
- Do you like accounting
- How do volume controls work on computers