What is the Azure Container Service
Microsoft and the Azure cloud: the perfect Linux ecosystem.
Microsoft does not publish any specific sales figures via the Azure cloud; However, experts estimate  sales in the last quarter alone at around five billion dollars - the growth was 64 percent. In the meantime, Azure also offers the cloud from  two data centers in Switzerland. Many of these services have Linux as the operating system substructure. A good example of this is the popular Azure Kubernetes Service, AKS for short. This provides a fully configured Kubernetes cluster at the push of a button, with which containers can be used immediately. 
Linux containers have taken the IT industry and the cloud by storm in recent years.
Containerization enables a new form of application development and implementation based on the microservices pattern. Kubernetes is now the platform of choice for managing containers and microservices, including in the Azure cloud. That this is the case has, among other things, to do with the fact that Microsoft hired one of the co-founders of Kubernetes years ago, who led the container strategy for Azure and supported Microsoft with the introduction of Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
Azure Kubernetes for the hybrid cloud
The service is now widely used. It enables the coexistence of old and new IT infrastructures and, because Kubernetes runs in almost every public cloud environment, it functions as a common denominator for multi-cloud and hybrid cloud implementations. The hybrid cloud trend has led Microsoft to another new product based on Kubernetes. The new platform is called Azure Arc and enables virtual machines and ‘real‘ machines as well as container workloads that are managed by Kubernetes to be managed from a single control plane . A relatively new container service is also available, which is based on RedHats OpenShift Platform and offers a fully managed OpenShift service with Azure OpenShift Service, which is operated jointly with Red Hat. 
Linux virtual machines on Azure
Of course, there are also numerous Linux VMs in the service catalog; all popular Linux distributions are offered on Azure  - for example Ubuntu, Debian, SuSE or RedHat, which can be obtained out-of-the-box as virtual machines. Microsoft's own database, SQL Server, has not only been available for the in-house operating system for some time, but can also be installed under Linux. And Microsoft Defender, which until recently was marketed as Windows Defender, is to be offered in the corporate version (Microsoft Defender ATP) for Linux this year.
Azure and Linux are also very close at UMB
Regardless of whether it is a simple RedHat instance or a complex container landscape: We can support you so that you have more time to take care of your core business.
Even moving a complete internal server landscape to the cloud is no problem with the excellent Linux support in Azure and our know-how. Contact us for additional information.
- Do Kegel exercises really work
- How does the Bitcoin world work
- Who is Bollywood's Most Entertaining Actress
- Are we greedy, of course
- Adrian Lamo could hack into the ISS
- What's the point of the jokes
- How much do all WoW DLC cost
- Where do Java programs start executing
- What does the Hadoop cluster topology mean
- What does a career as a Montessori teacher look like
- How did you stop being lazy
- Is the Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 waterproof
- Why is Unix no longer used these days
- Is it worth immigrating to Sweden
- What are the advantages of warehouse labeling
- What are type O stars.
- Why do we cry biologically
- Why do positive ions form
- Who looked after or inspired Zig Ziglar?
- Can gymnastics be a career
- Which tradition rounds off your favorite vacation
- Where is the capital of Singapore
- How do you practice music theory
- What color is FIR
- How do I create a keyword list
- Is google good for improving your knowledge
- Are there any love games
- What are good keto dessert recipes
- How do I use MongoDB with Python
- Have you ever felt really happy?
- Which former Amazon employees are on Twitter
- How can I avoid housing fraud
- Hackers use TeamViewer to hack
- How can I calculate the power flow