Why can't we vote from our smartphones
Vote on the go with live voting systems
Do you want to make a lecture interesting and dynamic, so that your audience not only sits and listens, but can also contribute? This can be done quickly and easily with so-called live voting systems: Small applications that start directly in the browser - without installation, a short registration is sufficient for the application. Your audience has the voting device they need in their pocket, ready to use - the smartphone. The only thing missing to vote is the link to the survey.
Create questions and answers
You create an event yourself in advance in the voting system and add questions and answer options. All you need is an internet connection during the lecture or meeting. Start voting on the lecture notebook and project the voting status in a separate window.
If your audience has voted on questions with their smartphone, has known their opinion or has given specific feedback, you can present the results immediately - without the hassle of filling out and collecting slips of paper. The voting system does this work for you: It collects the answers and evaluates them.
Free web apps for surveys
We took a closer look at nine web applications that run in the browser. It was important to us that the voting systems are universally applicable and also available as a free version and that at least 20 participants can vote in them. Some survey tools can export the results for later processing. For all of them, voting also worked in the browser's incognito mode in the test.
You have more voting participants, more functions and more freedom in terms of visual design with the paid versions, but you can also get active listeners with the free ones. So on your smartphones, get set, go! (apoi)
You can read more information on how to spice up your future presentations in the detailed c't test of the live voting systems.
- Why do lights blur in photos
- What is gravitation and what is a gravitational field
- Mnemonic What is worth memorizing
- How can I overcome love failures
- Is a variable better than fixed
- Why is there the value of theta
- Humility can be taught
- What are the requirements for randomized algorithms
- Is drinking and meat allowed in Sikhism
- How does deep web shopping work
- What did you do for chemistry
- Why do we use algorithms 1
- Why do people categorize people according to generations
- What does sociability
- Does mastitis dry out your milk supply
- Is there a wrong spelling
- You can swim at Uluwatu Beach
- How do you use HTML symbols
- What are some examples of aerodynamic materials
- Puritans forbade Christmas
- Are the words frivolous and funky synonyms
- How do parking tickets affect car insurance?
- Which Indian films are similar to famous Hollywood films
- What is Cold Chisel's most successful song