What is your opinion on the EU
How can I give my opinion to the EU?
From online surveys to European citizens' initiatives to the right to petition
As part of public consultations On the Internet, the European Commission asks you for your opinion on planned legislation, EU initiatives and political measures. The European Commission summarizes the contributions in a report. In the report she explains which contributions she has taken into account and why she cannot take up some suggestions.
As part of the European citizens' initiative a group of at least one million EU citizens can ask the European Commission to propose legislation. Before submitting an initiative, you need to form an organizing committee. This must include at least seven EU citizens from seven different member states. The signatories of the citizens' initiative must also come from at least seven EU countries. You can submit a European citizens' initiative via the website of the European Commission. There you will find information about ongoing and completed initiatives.
About the Petition process Citizens have the opportunity to ask the European Parliament to act. The matter must fall within the scope of the EU and affect you directly. The petition grant checks the submitted petitions and passes them on with its opinion to the responsible authorities. Its task is also to record the extent to which the institutions of the European Union respond to the wishes and demands of the citizens. You can submit a new petition or support petitions that have already been submitted via the website of the European Parliament.
You can contact the with questions, criticism and suggestions Members of the European Parliament turn. On the website of the European Parliament's Liaison Office in Germany, you can see which MEPs are responsible for which federal states. On the website of the European Parliament you can find the MEPs of all EU countries and filter by country, committee and political group affiliation. There you will find the contact details of the MEPs' offices.
Suggestions for Reducing bureaucracy you can contribute to the REFIT portal. On this platform, the public can express their opinion on EU rules and initiatives and thus contribute to reducing bureaucracy and making legislation in the EU more cost-effective and effective. Citizens, national and local parliaments and small businesses can get involved via the REFIT portal.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Thoughts on Microsoft System Center Service Manager
- Is Catalonia separated from Spain
- How can I test my nervous system
- God wants a relationship with us
- The public service is being overrun by socialists
- How do college golfers travel
- What does Turnitin cost
- Which lipoprotein is high in triglycerides
- Is the archbone operation insured
- Recycle plastic
- What is the pyramid of healthy nutrition
- How Luxxotica bought Oakley Company
- Where is the first passenger drone manufactured
- Why do some countries not want weapons of mass destruction?
- What is the average resistance in diode
- Are there professional ballerinas with poor voter turnout?
- Do antihistamines affect Nexplanon
- What do you want for mother's day
- What should everyone know about investment banking
- What is the capital of Pennsylvania 1
- Allaah and Shiva were alike
- Which AdSense alternative works with Blogger com
- What was your best unexpected vacation surprise
- What are popular XSLT development frameworks
- What causes grief
- How will Qwiki make money
- What are some vegan taco recipes
- Who looked after or inspired Zig Ziglar?
- There is a race for lawn mowers
- How do I stop playing Clash Royale?
- Are you environmentally conscious in your life
- Orlando FL is a small city
- How much garbage is there on the planet