What does fur burger mean
Ölz Burger Buns 300g
The Ölz Burger Buns are the ideal basis for a juicy burger. The classic burger buns are sprinkled with sesame and practically pre-cut.
They taste even better when warmed up briefly!
Average nutritional values per 100 g
WHEAT FLOUR, water, sugar, yeast, SESAME 3.6%, rapeseed oil, WHEAT GLUTEN, iodized table salt (salt, potassium iodide), grape sugar, emulsifiers (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids: sodium acetates), acids , Preservative: calcium propionate, potato starch, BARLEY MALT FLOUR, flour treatment agent: ascorbic acid, ethanol *. (
* Treated with ethanol to extend shelf life.)
Ölz Maxi Burger Buns
The classic sprinkled with sesame seeds.
Ölz egg white burger rolls 340 g
Extra soft burger bun with a high protein content.
Ölz wholegrain spelled bread
Moist and aromatic wholemeal spelled bread with sunflower seeds and spelled grains.
Ölz burger buns with halloumi and vegetables
Ölz burger buns with prawns
Ölz burger buns with cheddar and wasabi coleslaw
Subscribe to the Ölz Meisterbäcker newsletter
For competitions, new products and recipe ideas!
- Who is the father of bacteriology
- Why is my hair damaged?
- Is Dropbox a feature or a product
- Excess oxygen is also harmful to patients
- How common are benign brain tumors
- Is cement an element
- Is Photoshop CS6 better than CS5
- Is there any good sound leveling software available
- Can I vote online in Canada?
- How do the idols of the K-Pop trainees live
- Can a teenager become a Bollywood actor
- What is the 6-yard box for?
- What are the 5 affordable liquid lipstick
- What are the differences between and
- How do money loans make money
- What makes water brown
- Why some people don't hate Donal Trump
- Rajinikanth is a fading star
- Why doesn't Starbucks own its coffee production facility
- Why did Ashish Chauhan convert to Islam
- Why are line widths important in spectroscopic experiments
- Who will win the Delhi elections 1
- What does extremism mean
- Are painters paid more than engineers?