What's most in Russian
The German-Russian dictionary by Langenscheidt
Russian is a popular language, but it still has a bad reputation for being a very difficult language. Surprisingly, this language is easier to learn than you think. The first step is to learn the Cyrillic alphabet. Anyone who has achieved this is sure to be on the right path ... and if you stick with it, you can be sure to earn a lot of admiration. Because deciphering Russian words is always a great way to impress a lot of people.
Once you know the Russian spelling, you realize that a large number of words are very similar to German. As with most Slavic languages, there are no articles in Russian because the ending and declination of the word contain this information. This can be very confusing at first, but you should get the hang of it pretty quickly. Of course, the Russian language is also particularly interesting because it is the language of many geniuses and great writers, such as Tolstoy, Dostoyevsky or Nabokov.
The Langenscheidt German-Russian dictionary is exactly what you need
The revised Russian-German dictionary, based on the Russian pocket dictionary, contains around 230,000 keywords, phrases and translations that go beyond the general vocabulary of modern Russian. Furthermore, important facts about culture, science, technology, economy, politics and sport are provided. In addition to numerous neologisms, a large number of slang and vulgar words and phrases have been added to the dictionary. Abbreviations of subject areas, stylistic peculiarities and grammatical specifications are represented by many explanatory clues. This always guides the user to the correct translation. The present data are the result of many years of activities of the authors Stanislaw Walewski and Prof. Dr. Erwin Wedel
There are clear advantages to learning Russian
Russian is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. Because it has over 150 million native speakers and 260 million speakers, including non-native speakers. Overall, this puts Russian in 5th place among the most widely spoken languages. Russian is of course the official language of Russia, but it is also spoken in Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan. Russian is also spoken by many minorities in Romania, Finland, Ukraine, and Israel. Russian is also one of the six official languages of the United Nations. And so, with a good knowledge of the Russian language, many opportunities for intercultural communication and professional relationships open up.
German or Russian? You can find all kinds of words in our bilingual dictionary
Langenscheidt has gathered years of experience and linguistic knowledge to make the best online dictionary available to all Russian learners, no matter where they are. The dictionaries can be accessed on the PC as well as on the tablet or mobile phone. Thanks to its attractive design, the German-Russian dictionary can be used easily even when traveling or commuting. Always at hand and with the right translation with just a few clicks.
Langenscheidt - the first-class dictionary for many foreign languages
As a leading publisher of dictionaries and market leader in the field of language acquisition, Langenscheidt has a wide range of first-class language products and provides cross-media and mobile access to a world of over 35 languages. In the areas of “language acquisition” and “looking up”, the focus is on innovative products such as clever learning programs for independent learners, which can be adapted to individual requirements, as well as dictionaries as online and offline versions.
The letter search in the Langenscheidt German-Russian dictionary
If you use the letters listed below to manually click through the German-Russian dictionary, the complete list of German words is displayed. To see all relevant translations in Russian and the associated synonyms, all you have to do is click on a word.
- Who actually was Kunala Maurya
- What's your favorite pre-gym snack
- How were pagans treated under Islamic rule
- When did gender inequality begin?
- Why are sponges important to the world
- Do Navy SEALs have any mental limitations?
- What is a software product key
- Is Venturesity a good startup
- What does privatized health care mean
- When was Paris founded and why
- What are the most underrated Bollywood soundtracks
- Can Asian men drive for Nascar
- Why do mosquitoes irritate
- What the hell happened to Jerome Boateng
- What makes Stihl the best weed eater
- How dog friendly is Scottsdale Arizona
- Where can I make brushes
- Who is the most successful trial lawyer
- What would an increase in the debt ceiling do?
- What does jugg
- Did the Russian sleep experiment really take place?
- How does someone get a head transplant
- Why was your college roommate so bad
- Poetry comes from the heart
- Are related to shorthand and shorthand
- Is Trump gay 2
- What's the best trance song
- How do I get resonance DPPs
- Have you ever fished for grouper?
- Does the Prettislim clinic work for weight loss
- What does seasonal ranking mean in PUBG
- What types of websites are currently using Shopify
- Are related to shorthand and shorthand
- How is GST refunded to customers