Help Pakistan unite Ireland
Private Label Manufacturers Association is the only trade association dedicated exclusively to the private label industry. PLMA was founded in 1979 and today represents more than 3,000 member companies around the world.
Membership in PLMA is open to manufacturers, commercial suppliers, and other companies involved in the marketing of private label products. Both multinational companies and small, family-owned businesses are affiliated with it. The product ranges of these companies include food, beverages, snacks, health and beauty products, household and kitchen items, home improvement items, and personal and leisure products. Some manufacturers specialize exclusively in private label products. Others are well-known brand manufacturers who also make private label products.
PLMA membership is all about sales and networking opportunities. To make it easier for member companies to contact retailers around the world, PLMA organizes the annual international trade fair “World of Private Label” in Amsterdam in May and the United States’s private label fair in Chicago in November. Both fairs are leaders in their category and are mandatory events for retail and wholesale buyers.
Keeping up with the latest trends, solving industry-wide challenges, and helping member manufacturers network with retailers and wholesalers is the focus of the annual PLMA conferences. The annual round table conference is held every February in various European cities and PLMA's Leadership Conference in the US is held in March each year. All conferences in 2021 will be offered online.
Members have free access to exclusive market research data compiled by The Nielsen Company for PLMA's International Trademark Yearbook. The yearbook contains market share statistics for more than 7,000 product categories in 18 countries. Other free services available to member companies include PLMA's monthly industry newsletter E-scanner, PLMA's monthly news video service PLMA Live, and PLMA's online lunch & learn meetings.
In order to support the members in training their management, PLMA organizes advanced training courses for executives in cooperation with Nyenrode Business Universiteit in the Netherlands and St. Joseph's University in the USA. The courses combine interactive teaching methods with traditional lectures and case studies. PLMA member companies who want to take part in such training courses receive a discount. All executive training courses for 2021 will be offered online.
Year round, PLMA puts the private label sector in the spotlight, helping member companies expand their network and become more competitive. To join PLMA as a member, request a membership application by completing the form below.
- Can someone read WiFi data packets?
- Who were early contributors to Wikipedia
- What are the ten commandments of Minecraft
- What can i do to stop PE?
- What are some ways to avoid rumination
- Are Hass avocados the healthiest for humans
- Why do I want a child
- Barack Obama has a PhD
- What is Stephen Bannon's Endgame
- Why don't big companies need content marketing?
- What if it all happens twice as fast
- What are some good books of poetry in Bengali?
- Why do we feel drawn to each other
- Is rude the new normal
- How can we be a pilot
- Are white girls vagina tight
- How is game tester a profitable job
- What is Al Green's most successful song
- What is 1 km long
- The 10th ICSE exam is the toughest
- How common is diabetes mellitus in children
- What's the quote of the day
- Does SRM ever have a DJ party
- Can I earn by creating Google Extensions