Is it necessary to ejaculate after masturbation?
Does the amount of sperm always stay the same despite masturbation?
Question: If you masturbate yourself more often, will there no longer be any ejaculation or will there be no sperm for a longer period of time, or will it be regenerated every day?
Answer: The sperm are produced in the testicles. There are the primitive germ cells that stay there and divide. The precursors to the sperm resulting from cell division then slowly mature, the duration is about 74 days.
++ More on the topic: Sperm ++
In the case of ejaculation with previous abstinence, the amount of semen is 2.5 to 3.5 milliliters. Most of the rest is fluid from the seminal vesicle, prostate, and other small glands. With repeated ejaculations, the amount of sperm decreases. At the beginning there are around 100 million sperm per milliliter of liquid. The proportion of seeds decreases while there is still fluid, because it is reproduced more quickly in the above-mentioned glands. This also applies to sterilized men. Their ejaculate contains only liquid and no sperm.
If there are only 20 to 40 million sperm per milliliter, fifty percent of men are considered sterile. If the amount of sperm continues to drop below 20 million per milliliter, practically all those affected are sterile under normal circumstances.
If, however, there is no disorder in the testicle, sufficient amounts of sperm will repeatedly build up. Even if you masturbate every day, this production doesn't stop. Masturbating doesn't make you sick either. Reports that masturbation leads to spinal cord atrophy, or that no sperm are produced after a certain number of ejaculations, come from times when it was considered a sin to masturbate.
++ More on the topic: Anatomy of the man ++
Stay informed with the newsletter from netdoktor.at
Dr. Britta Bürger, specialist in gynecology and obstetrics
More articles on the topic
The morbid jealousy
In jealousy, the boundaries between normal and pathological are fluid. Nevertheless, there are signs that point to pathological jealousy.
Your partner is a person of his own
At the beginning of a partnership there is curious getting to know each other, then the phase of more or less violent falling in love follows: You ask the ...
- If a movie trailer is considered in the public domain
- Lil Wayne writes his own lyrics
- Are yellow rose leaves okay to eat?
- There are poisonous snakes in Alaska
- Is the passport compulsory for IELTS
- What are paragraph patterns
- All lies are fraudulent
- On which website can graphics be created online
- You can use Vashikaran mantra
- Who wrote Judy Blue Eyes
- Who is Joe Kenda
- Why is France's geography almost perfect
- What do INFJ and INFP mean
- What technology do Olympic swimmers have
- What are some excellent boarding schools
- Which Java implementation does Google use
- How do bayonets work
- Why does everyone love BTS
- How do Irish politics work
- Muhammad Ali trained with dumbbells
- What are the curfews in Arizona
- How many monuments are there in Paris
- A virus can infect macrophages
- What are the most representative Christmas carols