How is Lalpur for an MCA
Emmanuel Macron in India: Here is the French President's itinerary
PM Narendra Modi received President of France-Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte Macron at Delhi Airport, Friday March 09, 2018. (Express Photo / Prem Nath Pandey)
French President Emmanuel Macron arrived in India on Friday evening. He received from Prime Minister Narendra Modi who broke protocol and reached Delhi airport to meet the French premier. Macron, who is on a four-day visit to India, was accompanied by his wife Brigitte Marie-Claude and senior cabinet minister. Soon after disembarking his plane at the Air Force Station Palam in west Delhi, Macron received the Indian Prime Minister Brand Hug.
Macron will be in India from March 9th to 12th. He received a formal reception at 9am at Rashtrapati Bhavan on Saturday. He paid his respect to Mahatma Gandhi, Raj Ghat.
Also read:Emmanuel Macron arrives; India, France are working on the renewal of the Rafale clause
At 10 a.m., the French Prime Minister met Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj at the Alliance Francaise. Macron met Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Hyderabad house at 11:30 a.m. Talks at delegation level took place at 12.30 p.m.
Modes with the French President
After the delegation-level talks, the two leaders issued a joint statement. India and France on Saturday signed 14 key pacts as part of a bid to improve strategic partnership in security, nuclear energy and classified information protection after extensive talks between Modi and Macron.
Addressing a joint media event with Makron, Modi said the two countries have strong defense and security cooperation. On his part, Macron said India and France have decided to work together to address threats from terrorism and radicalization.
This was followed by an exchange of agreements and press statements, ball room in the Hyderabad house. The CEOs forum took place at 2.30pm.
Later in the day, Macron met President Ram Nath Kovind at Rashtrapati Bhavan at 3:30 pm. The French President will interact with the students later at 4:15 pm.
President Ram Nath Kovind with Macron. (ANI pic)
At 7:30 am there will be a welcoming ceremony for the International Solar Alliance on Rashtrapati Bhavan.
The other two day route is as follows:
Sunday March 11, 2018
International Solar Alliance Summit
Venue: Rashtrapati Bhavan Cultural Center
(Please see separate media advice for ISA, 2018)
Emplane for Agra
Come and visit the Taj Mahal
Emplane for Delhi
Monday March 12, 2018
Emplane for Varanasi
Inauguration of the solar system, Mirzapur
Venue: Solar Power Plant, Mirzapur (U. P)
Come & Visit Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hastkala Sankul
Venue: Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hastkala Sankul (Bada Lalpur)
Visit to Assi Ghat and Dashashwamedh Ghat (Varanasi)
Emplane for Delhi
For all the latest India news, download the Indian Express app
© IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd
- Are hangouts allowed in the UAE
- What's happening in Scotland
- Your mother lives in a tent
- How old are five-graders
- Stories boost Snapchat score
- How do you identify a breed of cats
- What is the rendezvous app for events
- Rich Indians think differently
- How do I integrate JIRA and Confluence
- A breakdown of the top oil can be averted
- Is Lightbank a good venture capital company
- How does a stuffy nose develop in children
- What are class members in Java
- Which is electronegative H or P.
- How do I use MongoDB with Python
- What do Americans think of poutine
- What is MegaShow
- What is Apache Nifi
- Where should I practice proofreading online?
- What are the advantages of fiber optics
- Many countries are technically empires today
- What are some creative uses of Pinterest
- Who are the hottest sci-fi villains
- How many Americans were Donald Trump