Why is Putin against Hillary Clinton
Hacker attack on Hillary Clinton : Twelve Russian spies charged with campaigning cyberattack in the United States
Three days before the meeting of US President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, the American judiciary is backing up its allegations against Russia of interfering in the US presidential election of 2016. Because of the hacker attacks during the US presidential election campaign in 2016, the US judiciary has charged twelve Russian intelligence officers. The employees of the military intelligence service GRU are accused, among other things, of stealing emails and documents from computers of the Democratic Party as well as the election campaign of its presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, according to the indictment published on Friday
The Russian agents also organized the schedule for the publication of the internal materials. It was a matter of achieving the greatest possible "impact on the election," said Vice Justice Minister Rod Rosenstein. The cyber attacks had exposed politically sensitive internal e-mail traffic, which was extremely uncomfortable for Clinton during the election campaign.
The charges now being brought go back to the investigations of special investigator Robert Mueller, who has been investigating the alleged Russian interventions in the election campaign and a possible involvement of employees of today's President Donald Trump in this interference since May 2017.
However, the charges now brought against the twelve Russian intelligence officers contain no evidence that they may have been connected to Trump employees.
Answer the questions and take part in the "Germany speaks" campaign!
US Democrats are calling for the Trump-Putin summit to be canceled
The opposition US Democrats called on President Donald Trump to cancel the upcoming summit with Kremlin chief Vladimir Putin. Russia must first take "verifiable and transparent steps" to prove that it will not intervene in future elections, it said on Friday in a statement by the opposition leader in the US Senate, Chuck Schumer.
House opposition leader Nancy Pelosi said: “President Trump must call for a real, concrete and comprehensive deal and ensure that the Russians cease their ongoing attacks on our democracy. Failure to assert oneself against Putin would represent a profound betrayal of the constitution and our democracy. "
The White House is sticking to the summit despite the US indictment. Trump's spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said in Washington on Friday that the highly anticipated meeting in Helsinki on Monday would take place as planned. Several congressmen, including Democrat Chuck Schumer, had previously called for the summit to be canceled.
Charges against four Trump employees
Mueller's investigation had previously led to charges against four former Trump employees, including short-term National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and former campaign manager Paul Manafort. However, these charges do not relate to the alleged Russian cyberattacks.
In February, the special investigator also had 13 Russian citizens charged with allegedly participating in disinformation campaigns on the Internet during the 2016 election campaign. (AFP, dpa, Reuters)
- What is UTM and its function
- How do mothers stay at home vote
- What Fibonacci Retracement Indicates in Technical Analysis
- Uses Instagram or Twitter hashtags
- How to Learn Advanced English Faster
- Use HTML5 data attributes for selectors
- An error is required for success 1
- Which is the main institute of VLCC
- What is the most beautiful symmetrical art
- How to make fried foods crispy
- Xbox One S game sharing is patched
- Can a person live without morality
- Is it worth telling the truth
- What is an Amazon Authorized Service Provider
- How do you become a backing singer
- How does someone get a head transplant
- Can we sniff mobile 2G data
- What EMR does the Cleveland Clinic use
- What are the rules of English
- What are the best stock market games
- How quickly can an algorithm be created
- Has anyone had a match on hinge?
- How is the University of North Dakota
- How do I make cheese 1