How to cook apricot seeds
Opponents of amygdalin, on the other hand, claim that high concentrations of orally administered amygdalin in particular can lead to cyanide poisoning and even death.
The story of amygdalin from apricot kernels
Amygdalin gained a certain degree of notoriety as early as 1952. At that time, Dr. Ernest Krebb and Dr. John Richardson intensively with amygdalin in cancer therapy. Dr. Krebb extracted the amygdalin from bitter apricot kernels and prepared it so that it could be injected into cancer patients. Yes, he is said to have even injected it himself to demonstrate the safety of amygdalin. Dr. John Richardson is said to have cured several cancer patients in San Francisco with amygdalin.
Studies with amygdalin
Later in the 1970s were on New Yorkers Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC), the largest private cancer center, carried out various studies with amygdalin. The scientist Kanematsu Sugiura found that amygdalin could not destroy the primary tumor, but apparently the metastases - at least in mice. Although the success of these experiments - according to official statements - could never be repeated by other researchers and therefore the results of Sugiura's experiments should not be published either, the message of the "cancer-curing" amygdalin reached the public and caused a great sensation.
Amygdalin studies at the Mayo Clinic
At the same time, the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, conducted clinical studies with amygdalin. Most of the participating patients had advanced cancer. Most of them had already undergone chemotherapy and radiation treatments, which were unsuccessful. After the administration of amygdalin, cancer is said to have stabilized within three weeks in 70 percent of patients. But then the effect of the amygdalin could no longer be demonstrated and the cancer continued.
Amygdalin is banned
In retrospect, it turned out that in this study, on the one hand, the almost inactive isoamygdalin was used and, on the other hand, after the first three promising weeks, the therapy was suddenly switched from intravenous amygdalin to oral amygdalin instead of continuing with intravenous administration. As a result, the amygdalin was banned by the American health authority FDA.
Today, amygdalin is only used by very few doctors, e. B. in the Contreras Clinic in Tijuana / Mexico, where amygdalin has been an important part of cancer therapy for 25 years. Lothar Hirneise writes in his book "Chemotherapy cures cancer and the earth is flat "that he had personally interviewed doctors and patients in the Contreras Clinic and heard of positive experiences. However, Hirneise also points out that amygdalin must be administered intravenously, as it is very uncertain whether amygdalin will work if it is taken orally. In order to achieve the necessary dosage by oral route, one has to ingest large amounts. However, these in turn could quickly overwhelm the gastrointestinal tract.
Not just amygdalin
So the bottom line is that amygdalin made from bitter apricot kernels certainly cannot work miracles. Perhaps the secret lies in the right combination of different measures. And so we learn that Paul Reid didn't just eat 30 bitter apricot kernels a day to heal his lymph gland cancer. He did a lot more! So he completely changed his diet and since his diagnosis has been vegan and 75 percent of live raw food. In addition, he carried out a comprehensive bowel rehabilitation program and devoted himself to prayer. Paul Reid is of the opinion that this combination of intestinal rehabilitation, nutrition rich in vital substances, amygdalin-containing apricot kernels and his unshakable faith saved him.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- G. Edward Griffin, A World Without Cancer (German title: A world without cancer. The history of vitamin B17 and its suppression).
- Philip Day, Cancer Steel, Ray, Chemo & amp; Co.
- Jill Stark "Can apricot kernels keep cancer at bay?" The Sydney Morning Herald, March 7, 2010 (Can apricot kernels keep cancer at bay?)
- anticancerinfo.com "Why eat apricot kernels?" (Why should you eat apricot kernels?)
- Chang HK et al., "Amygdalin induces apoptosis through regulation of Bax and Bcl-2 expressions in human DU145 and LNCaP prostate cancer cells." Biol Pharm Bull. 2006 Aug; 29 (8): 1597-602. (Amygdalin induces apoptosis by regulating Bax and Bcl-2 expression in human DU145 and LNCaP prostate cancer cells.)
- Dorr RT, Paxinos J. "The current status of laetrile." Ann Intern Med. 1978 Sep; 89 (3): 389-97. (The current status of Laetrile.)
- Milazzo S "Laetrile treatment for cancer." Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2011 Nov 9; (11): CD005476. (Laetrile treatment of cancer.)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Geolocation data is protected by copyright
- What food do you like and dislike
- Rich Indians think differently
- How can Facebook change password
- Why and when did Einstein die
- Why do people abuse the internet
- How did Vivaldi become famous
- What are soft services in facility management
- Which KEF speakers would you recommend
- Why does the microphone echo
- Talking to yourself will make you smarter
- What's on the Antwerp flag
- Who is nas
- How to mathematically rotate a square
- What are some of the goals of financial regulation
- How do banks manage so many accounts
- Who wrote Abhigaynam Shakuntalam and Panchatantra
- Why is Islam on earth
- Keeps an Apple Watch safe every day
- Is transformation leadership the best style
- What is the function of a bottle opener
- Can I use PUREVPN to download torrents?
- How good is Ford's all electric Mustang
- What do you think is waste