Which subjects should I do for A2
Driving license classes A, A1, A2 and AM
If you have reached the age of 24, you have the choice of acquiring a class A motorcycle driving license: level driving license - first performance-reduced class A2 and then later full motorcycle class A or direct entry into class A.
Level driving license only means acquiring the reduced performance class A2.
After 2 years, preparation in the driving school and practical test, acquisition of class A.
Direct entry into class A at 24: training and testing on a motorcycle with at least 44 kW.
Permitted motor vehicles
All motorcycles and three-wheeled vehicles
Motorcycles with a cubic capacity of no more than 125 cm³ and an engine output of no more than 11 kW, in which the power / curb weight ratio does not exceed 0.1 kW / kg, as well as three-wheeled motor vehicles up to 15 kW.
Motorcycles with an output of up to 35 kW, in which the output / curb weight ratio does not exceed 0.2 kW / kg, which are not derived from a motorcycle with an output of more than 70 kW engine output.
¹The only decisive factor is the entry in the vehicle documents. For hybrid vehicles and purely electric vehicles, the empty weight is entered without the drive battery.
A driving license is not required to drive a moped (single-track bicycles with an auxiliary engine and a maximum design speed of 25 km / h). However, a so-called test certificate must be carried with you. Anyone who already has a driver's license does not need a test certificate. The minimum age is 15 years.
¹ Overview of lowering the minimum age - AM at 15
Exam in case of class expansion
If you want to expand from class A1 to A2 or from A2 to A, you must have this driving license for at least two years and only need the practical test after preparing for an exam in a driving school.
If you want to move up from class A2 to A before the end of the 2 year period, you have the relief that you can complete an apprenticeship with a reduced number of hours.
Trial period and validity of the driver's license document
When acquiring a driver's license for the first time - with the exception of classes AM, L and T - the driver's license is issued "on trial". During the trial period of 2 years, misconduct will have special consequences.
Validity of the driver's license document
How did you like the article?
- Trump really legalizes LGBT rights
- What are rotary compressors used for
- What is a stomach
- What is translated into English
- What is a fast, affordable laptop
- Should British government education become completely secular
- Why do I owe state taxes
- How can I gain experience with events
- What are some examples of combined harvest
- What is your personal attitude towards tattoos?
- How can we generate site links
- Why do chic restaurants cool utensils
- The net neutrality is already gone
- Why do many people have a smartphone
- What is SQL Relay
- What is the advantage of the CAT exam
- Aliphatic diazonium salts are unstable Why
- Why was Donald Trump's political campaign successful
- What is gpa for 68
- How do I make a vote
- Why should you move to Andorra
- What is GIS in natural resource management
- Support current phones 5G
- How do we buy an HP printer