Do you like bottled water
Swedish drinking water
In all honesty, Swedish tap water tastes great - almost everywhere in Sweden - at least as good as the bottled water you would have to pay for.
If you prefer flavored water, put a slice of your favorite fruit in the glass. Weigh the advantages against the disadvantages: Swedish tap water is clean, tastes good, costs nothing, and is not packaged in PET bottles. Bottled water is expensive, comes in PET bottles and is harmful to the environment.
The result is clear: the advantages of Swedish tap water outweigh the advantages. When you come to Sweden, bring a bottle with you, fill it to the brim and quench your thirst - without paying a dime. And when you hike through the Swedish mountains, you can draw the water directly from the numerous mountain rivers and streams.
Sweden is the land of 100,000 lakes, some of which (such as Väner, Vätter and Mälaren lakes) are very large. With us you never have to walk long to stand on a lake shore.
In summer Sweden's lakes are ideal for sunbathing, swimming, fishing and boating; in winter the lakes to the north freeze over and become popular destinations for ice skaters and ice anglers. The water of Lake Mälaren is so clean (it is almost drinking water quality) that people in the heart of Stockholm bathe in it and fish for salmon and other types of fish, which are of course just as edible as the Swedish tap water is drinkable.
- What are learning analytics
- When can shyness make someone more personable?
- Is there a law on addressing judges?
- What are you spreading on toast
- What's the best BeeGees song
- What if Xenomorphs were on Star Trek?
- Is JuicePlus a pyramid scheme
- What was the religion in Nepal
- Why do birds attack cyclists in Australia?
- How is an ultralight aircraft powered?
- How many tourists visit Panama each year
- How were Spain and Sweden like?
- What are the disadvantages of barcodes
- When do geographers use samples
- Which is the best xyz or org
- Are criminal records ever really deleted?
- Bernie Sanders is a Freemason
- Who babysits celebrity children
- Who is the hottest British comedian
- What are the best tool kits
- What is Muammar Gaddafi's legacy in Libya
- Raw honey has vitamins
- What should everyone know about Alaska
- Feminism means declaring war on men
- Which is better cocaine or meth
- Why did Israel recognize Bangladesh
- Have you done MBBS after BHMS
- What is the most convenient anime
- What is a parametric test
- What is the perfect boot knife
- What does resistance on the stock exchange mean?
- What does filter content mean
- Which industry job uses math the most