Are Ruby and Ruby on Rails different
Ruby on Rails: The MVC framework for complex web applications
Ruby on Rails offers everything a developer needs to create modern web applications: First class Structures for realizing the interface, an easy to set up connection to an SQL database as well as the possibility of Web technologies like AJAX to use. The clear principles of "Don't repeat yourself" and "Convention over configuration" provide the basis for clean, easily manageable and easily adaptable codethat is written quickly. Custom configurations are still possible without any problems, because Ruby should give a programmer all of them Liberties offer that he needs. This makes the framework suitable for both newbies and experienced programmers who have worked with other scripting languages up to now - even if a certain amount of time should be planned for getting started in both cases.
Thanks to the scaffolding system Prototypes planned web projects realized in the shortest possible time - this is clearly one of the great strengths of the Ruby framework. Thanks to the integrated test environment, you can check your application for possible errors during the development phase. Also for complex applications Ruby on Rails shows that it is prepared. With the help of RubyGems You can easily add the required interfaces, libraries or functional and optical features to the extensions mentioned, which include the framework itself. Since Ruby and the RoR framework of the free BSD license you only incur costs for hosting your web project.
However, don't assume that you don't need any programming skills to use Ruby on Rails. Of course, the scripting language doesn't do all of the work for you, as the Ruby developer claims in the joke above. In terms of speed, the developed RoR applications cannot completely keep up with the competition. The Code does not run until users access its content, which is why the processing of the incoming requests logically takes a little longer than with precompiled lines of code.
You must also refrain from using the Rails framework if you want to use your Application with content management systems like Drupal, Joomla or WordPress want to organize. Like many other platforms, the examples mentioned are based on PHP. But they also already exist CMS solutions based on Ruby on Rails such as B. Alchemy CMS. Predictions about the spread of RoR and the chance of jeopardizing the status of the market leaders PHP, Java and Python are difficult to make - but the advantages and increasing popularity of the Ruby framework speak for themselves.
- Where is rockabilly popular and why
- How can I get perverted
- Why is bamboo a grass
- How are diesel engines cleaner these days?
- Why are full frame DSLR cameras preferable?
- Why is crime seen as good business?
- How does learning make people happy?
- I cannot agree to a text question
- Where can I find medlife vouchers
- Why are the stars running out of nuclear fuel?
- How is the VIT campus
- What is your favorite American band
- Which phone should I buy under RS27000
- What are the best PBN backlinks
- What famous celebrities are functional addicts
- What is aesthetic maintenance
- What are some Trump vs Trump statements
- Who has had the longest NFL career
- Tracks UPS packages after 120 days
- How am I classified on YouTube
- Why are Bose headphones so expensive
- What are the bitter truths about ISRO
- What does tidal flooding mean?
- Should we be concerned about nuclear war