How does a program correct the language automatically?
Check spelling and grammar on Mac
During the spell check, misspelled words are underlined in red and suggestions for corrections are displayed.
On your Mac, choose Apple menu> System Preferences, click Keyboard, then click Text.
Open the "Text" area
Select "Correct Spelling Automatically".
Enter the text you want in an app.
If misspelled words are detected, do one of the following:
Accept suggestions: If there's just one suggestion, just continue entering text and the word in question is corrected automatically. When two or more suggestions appear, select one of the suggested corrections.
Ignore suggestions: Press the "esc" key and continue entering text.
Undo automatic correction: An automatically corrected word is underlined in blue for a short time. If you want to undo the automatic correction, put the insertion point after the corrected word to show your original spelling; then choose this notation. You can also show your original spelling by holding down the "ctrl" key and clicking on the corrected word; then you can choose the original spelling.
To turn off auto-correcting for a specific app, open the app and choose Edit> Spelling & Grammar> Auto-Correct Spelling (it's disabled if it's unchecked).
If an app's Edit menu doesn't have a spell check or grammar check command, check the settings or menus to see if the app has its own spell check component.
As you type, you can view a list of suggestions by pressing the F5 key (depending on the Mac model you are using, you may also have to press the Fn key). If your Mac has a Touch Bar, you can set an option to show typing suggestions in the Touch Bar.
Note: If you want words at the beginning of sentences and nouns (such as California or Tim) to be automatically capitalized when you type them, select "Automatically capitalize words" in the "Text" area of the "Keyboard" preferences.
- Are vacuoles found in animal cells
- How can we get free SEO analysis
- Cake is considered bread
- Why do people seek feedback
- Is physiotherapy mandatory after a shoulder fracture
- What do the colors of Lindenwood University mean
- Green ladybugs are poisonous
- How do antiprotons arise
- What are some fun facts about kitesurfing
- What is an unknown WWII secret
- Science has a culture
- Why do I get so angry sometimes
- People drink espresso without anything being added
- Are the perfumes on Myntra real?
- Do you think democracy no longer works
- How can I become a doula?
- What is stress cardiomyopathy
- When should a small business use Twitter?
- What is the best stepladder
- How does a stuffy nose develop in children
- How to play the game Monopoly
- Is Legally Blonde 3 on Netflix
- May increase urea in the blood
- The illustration of gravitational waves is possible
- Who made the first cheeseburger
- Adderall is bad for children
- How does culture influence socialization
- So what kind of conjunction is
- Is war a hate crime
- Bushwick Brooklyn is diverse
- Who blacklisted websites
- How do metal detectors help soldiers
- How is clinical biotechnology related to surgery?
- What is USCIS biometrics