What does Montblanc
Montblanc: This 900 euro fountain pen makes you happier than any iPhone
The Patek Philippe watch advertising has captured it: You don't wear one of these sinfully expensive, beautiful pieces for yourself, but keep it for the next generation. It's great when a father or grandfather leaves a watch or a great fountain pen. But what if the watch is just an old, scratched Timex and the pen is a blue, worn Pennäler-Pelikano? Then you shouldn't be too angry with your ancestors - and just establish your own tradition.
With the watch, it's still quite simple: You set up a monthly salary and buy a fine Swiss-made example. It works with almost every monthly salary - the watch industry is still that flexible there. But such a writing instrument? When you only email and whatsapp anyway? And for writing you can also use the ballpoint pen that was recently in the mailbox as a party vote-catcher. Does it have to be a Montblanc Heritage 1912 for 880 euros? Of course, there are also cheaper devices. Even good fountain pens are available for a fraction of the Montblanc price. There are even some from Montblanc that cost half the Heritage.
But the writing experience is what counts. The Heritage is based on one of the first Montblanc fountain pens from 1912. More than 100 years ago, it was a world first to finally have a fountain pen that no longer had to be dipped into the inkwell. Visually, the Heritage looks similar to the first model: Black body and a black cap with a white tip.
- Why don't good men get girlfriends
- How is it Dr. Meet Dre
- Are leaders born of survival
- Can someone die if they don't sleep?
- Why is YouTube your new TV
- What are some relaxing english songs
- How did Einstein teach himself
- What is true about substratum
- What is Pakistan's national butterfly
- What's the best BeeGees song
- How healthy is pork in a can
- What is poisonous body language
- How's your experience with Meetup
- Can there be a completely communist world today?
- Does Ant Man live in the MCU
- God had brothers and sisters
- Should I stop playing the drums?
- What are some InboxDollars hacks
- What is the Greek word for good night
- How much does Hedgeable manage
- When does eye contact become uncomfortable?
- Can you compress water
- Is JK Rowling a pseudonym
- What's your favorite Oakland pizzeria
- How can there be malice in literature?
- How does butter get rancid
- What is the dynamic nature of culture
- How are the Asics GEL Impression
- What are your favorite memes 1
- Engineers make the impossible possible
- What is the K-space in the MRI
- What is the dress code for BSC
- What can we do about IQ inequality?
- Who has the best Donald Trump impression