Why is medical school a good option?
Learning by testing
Brief description: Students design their own multiple choice tasks
Use in HeiCuMed Block I, internal medicine
As part of the “Learning by Examining” project, multiple-choice tasks are not only used to record performance, but are also used as a didactic means to promote self-study, in that the students create MC questions in small groups based on the respective subject matter.
Every semester, internal medicine students are offered the opportunity to develop MC questions on the course content, which, in their opinion, should capture the relevant learning aspects. It is encouraged to do this in a cooperative style in small groups. As an additional incentive, it is announced that some of the questions submitted will be included in the regular, faculty-internal exams (10% of the questions in the final exam).
- intensive follow-up of the regular teaching units (through targeted MC questions)
- Working out the questions in the existing POL groups, promoting learning in small groups
- Preparation for the faculty-internal final examination
- Self-study (when creating questions) of the subject matter
- Feedback to lecturers about the quality of the teaching (based on the questions created)
- Use of the questions for teaching and learning purposes in the following semesters
- Participation in the project is optional for students
Links to the project:
Dipl.-Psych. Jochen Schönemann
OÄ Dr. med. Jana Jünger
- How can I improve impulse control?
- How do Italians feel about spaghetti Bolognese?
- What are the 3 security domains
- What is ittar
- What is the best intelligent DNS service
- Should baiting ever be allowed in the hunt
- How can I win MAHCET
- How do I practice Ashwamedha Yagam
- What can you do with French knitting
- Cost of preparing the app
- Can washing clothes make it bigger
- How can an ear canal be expanded
- Can we generate electricity from radioactive waste?
- How many beta readers should you have
- How do piano pedals work
- What if you just know that you are nice
- How long does a bank account float
- Are cops afraid of black people?
- Which AdSense alternative works with Blogger com
- What's different about Arch Linux
- What is the time-lapse phenomenon
- How good is Mexico's health system
- What insurance is easily bought by customers
- What is intrapersonal intelligence