Mentalism is real magic
If you have performed a magic trick (or a politically correct magic trick) in a really convincing way, you almost always get the statement: “Wow, she really did magic!” Or the question: “Is that real magic now?” (- “Are you blind? You saw exactly what I did! ”😉) No matter what you answer to this question, you will not be able to dissuade the viewer from his opinion, regardless of whether he thinks he has seen a trick or real magic.
There are a lot of tricksters out there. Some say they have supernatural powers, others sell a trick (box) of fireworks. Starting with the medicine men in Africa, fortune tellers and fortune tellers to priests of various religions and also many mentalists leave their audience in the dark or claim to have psychic powers. Is that all true or is Uri Geller, like everyone else, just a charlatan and a fraud?
In judging whether or not Uri Geller is a charlatan, the definition of real magic comes down to a great deal.
Is magic something repeatable that man cannot explain in its entirety? Or at least not the individual person, or not many people?
In the past, at the beginning of the last century, magicians drove around and showed "moving pictures". It was very scary for the people back then because they had never seen a video. These moving images were shown, for example, at annual fairs, which at that time were not only used for entertainment. That was real magic for the people back then.
Just because so many people cannot explain it, it is not something supernatural. In the US, a prize (a 1 with lots of zeros) was advertised for the first to show something supernatural under test conditions. Nobody has hit James Randi's jackpot until now.
- What is 1 4 out of 250
- Where can you buy a server online
- How is modular arithmetic used in cryptography
- What can cause uncontrollable cough
- Architecture graduates can be an officer
- How do I answer you crazy
- An awakened Kundalini lives longer
- What is cocktail clothes for children
- Were hippies cancerous to society
- Where are stones with high alumina content used
- What is gastroenterology
- North Korean citizens hate American citizens
- What are some good underground rock bands
- What is a good callisthenics workout routine
- Is exercise beneficial for house cats?
- How much do responsive web developers make
- Is totemism still relevant in modern society
- What is a piziometer
- Where do you put fabric softener
- INTJs still get lonely
- How do the landing fees work at the airport
- Is the United States of America more authoritative?
- Will antidepressants get my energy back?
- What is the Great Article About Creating Software
- What is Jim Henson best known for?
- How do you crochet a stuffed animal?
- Do architects need a masters degree
- Can fish be racist towards other fish?
- Donald Trump respects the arts
- What are plyo lunges
- Prevents the flu shot influenza
- How does Trump imagine his regime
- Why are electrical switches made of Bakelite