How do I get started with showing a movie
Watch Chronologically: Marvel Movies: Correct Order for the Story
Want to watch the Marvel films in story order - regardless of when they came out? See this article for a list about the timeline.
It includes all films from MCU phases 1, 2 and 3 from "Captain America: The First Avenger" to "Spider-Man: Far From Home". The order is based on the story in chronological order, but you will always find the year of release of the respective film in brackets.
With the following order you experience the story conclusively. Note, however, that there are other ways to arrange the storyline. The main story of "Ant-Man and the Wasp" takes place before "Infinity War" - thanks to the post-credit scene it would also be possible to watch the film afterwards as a transition to "Endgame".
Marvel Movies Order: Watch MCU History Chronologically
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- Captain Marvel (2019)
- Iron man (2008)
- Iron Man 2 (2010)
- The Incredible Hulk (2008)
- Thor (2011)
- Marvel’s The Avengers (2012)
- Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Thor - The Dark Kingdom (2013)
- The Return of the First Avenger (2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Ant-Man (2015)
- The First Avenger: Civil War (2016)
- Black Panther (2018)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
- Doctor Strange (2016)
- Thor: Decision Day (2017)
- Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
- Avengers: Endgame (2019)
- Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)
Marvel Movies in Order: What's Next for the MCU?
The films mentioned tell the story that revolves around the Infinity Stones and conclude it - they were released in three phases for this purpose. Of course, that doesn't mean the end for the MCU. You can find out how to continue here: Dates for the Marvel films in MCU phase 4. (sge)
Also read our overview: Films 2020 in the cinema: The highlights of the year.
We want to know what you think: The Augsburger Allgemeine is therefore working with the opinion research institute Civey. Read here what the representative surveys are all about and why you should register.
- Is it good for MSc after btech
- What is a prayer point in Christianity
- What did the message of Muhammad teach
- Is the US Student Loan Board legitimate
- What screams I'm new to Manhattan
- What is the future in mainframes
- How powerful is Superman in the DCEU
- Why study math
- Which one has more solubility alcohol or phenol
- Why do you feel sick?
- How does the President use Twitter
- How does the INFJ personality present itself?
- Who is Haekelfreak
- How was the Subaru Outback quick look
- How do electrons, protons and neutrons work
- Which Apple iPhone supports 5G
- A breakdown of the top oil can be averted
- What are the cons of the GCC compiler
- What does filter content mean
- Are batteries in hybrid cars recyclable?
- Paracetamol can terminate a week of pregnancy
- What is the biggest counterattack in military history?
- Mortgage loan specialists are independent contractors
- What are the best plasma ball lamps
- Why does nobody answer the phone anymore
- Who is the greatest strategist living
- Can you die if you eat batteries
- Helps answering anonymous replies in some way
- Who is the best emo rapper
- How good are chess AIs these days
- What is the definition of vicarious learning
- How bad is 5 cylinder astigmatism
- Inversion of a linked list with a stack
- How fast can the fastest coder code